For our mages

Martok

You got to Domo... but you didnt kill Domo =p

It also took how many people to run that raid?

People need to appreciate me more =-p Geezum!

Oh yeah... Didnt you get to Domo the 26th... after I set the groundwork on the 25th? :)

I admit, I LOLed.

But I have to say, after my first run through MC, Maube runs a great raid. After one bad wipe, she again explained what had to happen and everything went flawless.

I admit, I LOLed.

But I have to say, after my first run through MC, Maube runs a great raid. After one bad wipe, she again explained what had to happen and everything went flawless.

Oh, something we probably should have warned you about before the raid. Our mages are REALLY testy when it comes to conjuring food and water. I've rather gotten the impression that their ability to do that pisses them off more than consecutive wipes. Joke with them at your peril. Maube, in particular, is fond of the /gkick command. *cowers*

Yeah, you all may think my game time just expired, but Maube got so mad when I told her that I needed flavor crystals to make her water drinkable, that she totally kicked me from the game - she's that awesomely powerful!

<3

<flees>

We arent testy about the water, we are testy about the vending machine/water cooler/etc comments =p

We dont constantly badmouth other classes (individuals maybe <3 Scryll Gorrin and Gordan)

We arent testy about the water, we are testy about the vending machine/water cooler/etc comments =p

We dont constantly badmouth other classes (individuals maybe <3 Scryll Gorrin and Gordan)

Oh, I hear you... I need to invest in some stock in wax after all the candles I went through last night... yikes.

Don't worry though, we priests get the "Healbot" and "heal-monkey" comments all the time and there is nothing we can do about it!

well, except maybe accidentally forget to heal the offender, or just use lesser heal 1 to save mana...

Really all we want is for folks to open a trade window so we can give them the damn stuff :p

I make a full backpack of water and then start yapping in /raid and /say "open a trade window for water" and still get folks saying "who's got water?? :p

Hehe.

I'm guilty of asking who has water. :p

I usually do that because I don't know who has some on hand and missed the first advertisement for it though, so it isn't intentional to make someone angry.

Actually you are really good about finding me and opening a trade window with me. All of us are making water, and unless I've had a run on water demand (rare but it has happened, like once), I'm gonna have two stacks to give you.

/raid Open a trade window, get yer refreshing mage water here!

I try to make it easier. I did play a mage to 39 on the Alliance side, and while water requests at that level aren't what they are at 60, I do understand the pain. :p

I am considering rolling a Troll mage soon. I loved the class when I played it the other side of the fence :devil:

Plus I don't have a tailor alt yet. :p

I'm the testy one...let's not beat around the bush here :p

It seems that the "jokes" get MORE frequent (and often even more degrading) when I ask that people be more patient due to few mages, lack of prep time, or other circumstances that may mean that we don't have a bag full of water just sitting around....so I just stopped asking for patience and started getting crabby. Also, notice how the stacks of water disappear after you log off for 15 minutes? Yeah, it does that to us too, so don't expect any of us to have water ready-made immediately after logging in.

Conjuring crystal water uses 785 mana. I will not change gear just to make water most of the time since my mana gear gives me a larger mana pool that one drink can refill (and only gives me enough mana to conjure 1-2 more stacks tops). This means that, with 5.6-5.8k mana, I'm only conjuring enough to give to one priest before needing to drink myself. I also need to keep enough for myself as well and have run into a few times when I didn't even have enough left for myself to drink because people waited until after first-pull to ask.

And I definitely understand about other classes being referred to as "healbots", "meatshields", "summon-monkeys", etc....which is why I don't use those terms. To me, those jokes weren't even funny the first time someone said them and trivialise someone's participation in the raid, guild, or game. My take is: I'm a person, not a role. If I wanted to be a role, I'd be in NL, DP, or similar and would suck it up and wear the "water vendor" sign....

I try to make it easier. I did play a mage to 39 on the Alliance side, and while water requests at that level aren't what they are at 60, I do understand the pain. :)

I am considering rolling a Troll mage soon. I loved the class when I played it the other side of the fence :)

Plus I don't have a tailor alt yet. :)

I've been considering rerolling my mage and hunter *they're Alliance-side, and on another server* over here, but I don't really want more Horde characters. I want to go back to playing them, but I don't have any desire to grind more people through the same zones and quests. Half of their allure is that they're working zones and interacting with NPCs who are still fresh and new for me.

I've been considering rerolling my mage and hunter *they're Alliance-side, and on another server* over here, but I don't really want more Horde characters. I want to go back to playing them, but I don't have any desire to grind more people through the same zones and quests. Half of their allure is that they're working zones and interacting with NPCs who are still fresh and new for me.

I can understand that...doing unfamiliar quest lines can be fun. I tend to skip enough quests in each zone to have at least some fresh elements left to play with (and some new ones sometimes get introduced or fixed along the way). Then again, I also went through at least 1-40 three times on Alliance-side and found the Horde quests to have more interesting storylines and enough "movement" to keep me engaged. Doing the Redridge->Westfall->Stormwind->Redridge->Westfall->Redridge thing got REALLY old the third time...hehehe.