RAWR!

Maube

Run away everyone... the Chief and her love slave Katachunkachunk have returned!

And um... lets just say I am living up to the Blonde hair color. I apparently lost my keys. in the rush to get to the airport I dropped my keys somewhere and now are in the process of trying to regain them. If they arent at the airport, then well, we are screwed =p

so you guys can laugh point and make fun of me =p Goodness knows I deserve it and Katak is just plain grumpy at me (rightly so!)

It was a great trip and I cant wait to share it with you all... and of course whip you all back into shape :yub:

::cackles gleefully::

Maube is BACK!

And um... lets just say I am living up to the Blonde hair color. I apparently lost my keys. in the rush to get to the airport I dropped my keys somewhere and now are in the process of trying to regain them. If they arent at the airport, then well, we are screwed =p

"So, Door, this is my Foot. Now you know each other, get intimate".

Serious. kicking the door always opened me a lot of options in life... :yub:

I'm happy to see you back.

Where did you crazy kids go for your honeymoon anyway? Screenshots OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

=) Congratulations you 2 it would seem you found each others soul mates, as much as that sounds like horse ###### its not. Its rare when we manage to find our couterpart in the opposite sex, I too am one of the lucky ones that was able to find my carbon copy (not looks wise) in the female flavor.

Wewent to St. Maarten, the Dutch side :yub:

it was a WONDERFUL week with a miserable day yesterday, busy just trying to get everything back in order =)

Welcome back Maube!

Uglutz was generally well behaved while you were gone...he got caught eating a few gnomes and other assorted wildlife, but we made him clean the pee pot and all was good. :thumbsup:

Wouldnt you know I was scattered and forgot my digi. But we did buy two little water cameras, going to one hour them today :thumbsup: in fact, I better go do that =p and put some of our lewt in the bank :tease: