accepting donations

Scryll

Friends, Romans, Clansman, lend me your Runecloth!

I find myself unable to resist the adorableness of the hungry clumsy kodo. Alas, weep for me, for I am not a Tauren but a troll. They won't entrust me with one of the great kodo unless I reach exalted with them. Getting that high requires a lot of Runecloth turn-ins. So if you have a spare stack lying around every now and then, between the demands of questing, farming, and raiding *a rare circumstance, I know* consider helping your brother olog out with proving his dedication to the denizens of Mulgore.

Don't forget to swing by Elder Rise in Thunderbluff...you can get a quest to gather Un'Goro dirt, which then turns into a quest that you get a pouch and some seeds...each seed requires 2 Un'goro soil, and you use the pouch to create a seed. You right click the seed and get a random herb (Gromsblood can even pop from this). The point of this though is that you get Morrowgrain from time to time. Once you get 10 Morrowgrain, you turn it in for 50 faction with Thunderbluff, and get a nice pack of randomly assorted potions.

Not sure if this can be done if you are not Tauren, but I think it might be.

Also anyquest that generates faction for Horde gives you faction for all the groups. :dancing_smile:

Hehe I have wanted to achieve the same goal for a long time Scryll, Im about half way through honored with Thunder Bluff, seems like a long uphill battle. Maybe in time it will happen, but I think its one of those things you just cant rush.

Not sure if this can be done if you are not Tauren, but I think it might be.

Yep, all races *well, all Horde races* can do it, and like most Alchys I do it regularly. Of course, that's several stages below how zealous some are about doing it every ten minutes. I'm just waiting to see a "X receives Gromsblood" pop up while we're fighting a firelord...

Edited by Scryll

The kodo's are wonderful beasts aren't they.

I have a kodo-coupe myself, a little small but great in the turns :)

If you ever need any help farming let me know. I ran through the whole process back before the AQ war effort made the runecloth market nuts. There are a few good spots that can net you a fair amount of runecloth as well as rep with a few of the other factions at the same time.

I just finished a leather grind for the Darkmoon Faire as well, so anything I can assist with to make someone else's time toiling in the fields a little easier I'm more than happy to do.

Whats this? Has Gordantell met his farming Match? Ghules the farmer... Gordantell the farmer... dear god I think He is breeding :)

I send you and Baracko my Runecloth Scryll =)

Scryll, im going to mail you some rune cloth just because your post is clever and eloquent ;)

(not sure when and i might forget, but at least the thought crossed my mind :( )

-Haq-

Edited by Houli

Hey Scryll! yer stealing my donations! *grins*

Im going insane and going for my wolf... Taurens get old after awhile, and they smell funny too!

Good luck bud! if I get done earlier, Ill send what ever I have left over to you!

Bar, the lurking lootwhore from hell :dancing_smile:

• 1 month later...

I have acheived my goal of recommending myself as sufficienty caring of Tauren culture and sensibilities that they are now willing to entrust their precious kodo to my care. I'd like to thank Ghules, Harne, Oriahtundra, Katakorintha and everyone else who contributed runecloth to this drive. I'd like to give special thanks to our Chieftan, Maube, and our respected Elder, Zuato. The two of you presented me with many, many stacks of runecloth, and kind words in the ears of Cairne and the elders of Thunder Bluff. I am in your debt.

Uh oh... Looks like Baracko is SoL :yub:

Since Scryll is a Crusher... and Baracko is not....

::grins wickedly::

Im seeing this a little late, but...

The Vruglutz/Maube guiltrip for the win! bah!

Bar, the estranged lootwhore who still needs more runecloth

Yeah bit ole moo on a Deddie horse would be great, though AV+PvP wolves look the coolest in game.. havent seen any of the raid ones yet.

Bar you still need more cloth? I havent farmed Maw faction in a bit but i get a decent amount while im out there. I still dont get email notification for some reason so drop me a message in game.