Army System

ya... i lost most of my weapons and it doesnt show anyones gold or anything....... its all messed up and its not just on one of my computers..... anyone know whats up with it?

It needs a software and database doctors, real bad...

Balandar, T.H.E. god, already said it is not his own code, so when he reads all the posts about it he will probably choose from those three options:

1. Scrap it

2. Fix it (one way or another)

3. Leave it for the brave :dancing_smile:

Good luck!

*Sends a pigeon to Gabriel*

The loss of weapons isn't a bug. It's the latest tactic I've been forced to resort to.

The gold thing is getting pretty annoying though...

The loss of weapons isn't a bug. It's the latest tactic I've been forced to resort to.

The gold thing is getting pretty annoying though...

You're a bad man Chris. A bad, bad man. But I'm actually glad that this is the "problem" and that the whole system isn't totally fried.

I guess I'm saying.... thank you?

Yup, it works. as does the spying. now that the code has been deciphered, it makes a lotta more sense.

But we lost Icuburn, and Chris both. What up with that? Now that things are getting interesting you're jsut giving up?

I had fun, I can say that!

And, I think I won!!!!!

Well, maybe I didn't win the army system, but I won over it...

If you consider this quote: "The only way to prevent people from attacking you is to keep your gold at 0 all the time; this is impossible unless you are a robot or a cheater." And, I was neither while I played.... So, now I wake up not wondering if someone got my gold (or if someone used his before I could get it >:L ). This game is nice, but it's a commitment! If there was a 'pause' to the game, it would be nice.... What, can't I (or anyone other) get a day off without being attacked? (By 'pause' I mean to halt the gold production, and to be safe from attacks. Call it "full defensive mode")

Anyway, now that I am free of its bonds, I will consider if to get back (when it is fixed).

For those who stay, maybe you will find this site interesting:

Kings of Chaos Help

I will rejoin when the system is fixed / reset. I had fun with it even with getting pummeled once in a while by the ones at the top of the food chain. I signed up for Kings of Chaos, but its not quite the same, and you're supposed to spam links everywhere to gain recruits.

don't bother spamming links. After the first week, the extra person makes no nevermind. I've gottan myselfin two weeks up to a 46,000 ranking out of 100,000 with not one link spammed on any board I frequent.

Chrysalia, you do not need to spam links all over the place. I have made it up to rank 40,000ish without having or being a general. All it takes is watching for opportunities to hit people with a goodly sum of cash. The first week or so things were real slow, but after that things came much quicker. These days I can usually purchase 4 or 5 pieces of top end armor or weapons a day all without spamming links. Heck I cannot equip all of my soldiers with weapons yet, nor do I believe I will ever be able to do so.

• 4 weeks later...

Well youre partially right about the links. I got an invite one day from a guy to join a command chain. The leader of which is ranked #1 =) My name on there is o0pie join me as an officer and reap the rewards of the Wildfire.

Wildfire is this a command chain that allows you to download this little app that allows you to quickly click the links of other members of the alliance. Once youre in you start getting clicks almost right away, if you run the app and generate some clicks. Its a nice little system, that doesnt subjugate the rules, and everyone in the chain prospers. If you're intersted send me a message in there.

Archived