Molten Core: March 8th 2006

Maube

Well folks, things went VERY well considering how many newbies we had in our ranks.

We made our way to Lucifron but were unable to bring him to Justice. Next week!

Baracko

Benim

Betelgeuce

Blacktusk

Brainah

Chemmy

Dreguuz

Dugand

Dugrall

Flayer

Gordantell

Gorrin

Greenbull

Grawuulf

Huato

Kalrash

Katakorintha

Maube

Meadowglen

Mesuyki

Mogbertha

Morgh

Narsica

Neela

Odenn

Rayvn

Riav

Sanius

Supherius

Taurrior

Timtimtawni

Tyrissia

Uglutz

Vanidi

Verissi

Vidaliaz

Volonazra

Xyrdaxis

Thank you to all who attended for your listening skills =) Do not get discouraged! I had maybe 5 people tell me that was the best they have ever seen a first time group do!

Congratulations to Gordantell for Giantstalker Bracers, Odenn for Giantstalker Belt and Benim for Vambraces of Prophecy!

It has been decided that the value for Tier 1 Belt, Bracers, Boots and Gloves is 75 There fore everyone present has earned 6 DKP

Gordan Odenn and Benim are now at -69 DKP

I will make a spreadsheet over the next couple of days and will talk with Dreguuz about where we will post these DKP points for all to look over!

Also, there is one Lava Core in the RAID bank as well as 30 Bars of Dark Iron Ore and two fiery essences. These items will be saved until we have enough mats to make Dark Iron Plate for our regular tanks!

Once again, EXCELLENT job folks, next week lets try to all be at the instance by 8:30, do not expect a warlock to summon at the last minute!

Btw: I forgot to RR the greens that dropped. Using the list above I rolled 1-37 and Handed out the three greens to the winners. i got caught up in the excitement =) My apologies!

Edited by Maube

Despite not having been to MC before, I was impressed by the run and the group as well. Everyone showed great patience and did a fantastic job...and I'm still amazed that we managed to overcome the core hound spawn right as we engaged the charger. I honestly never expected to make it to Luci on our first night, especially without a full raid and only having a couple of priests. Side note: our priests (and Morgh!) flat-out rocked and the shaman did a great job at backing them up.

I think tonight's run set a good tone and precedent for our future runs. I'm proud of the work put into it by everyone, especially Maube and Vanidi for explaining the encounters quite well to those of us who hadn't been there before. I was never really surprised by anything that happened because of that, which made it much easier for me to just "do".

Congrats all on a job well done and I had a blast! I'm looking forward to the weeks to come in MC with you all.

Sorry I had to leave early last night, but rl takes precedence. :D

Anyhow, last night ran very well for a first time out, and I can't wait to see how we do in the future! :)

Woogah!. A very solid outting. While I'm no MC expert I have been in 4 previous times with various groups and on every occassion we never made it past the Imps. We also died a lot more in those runs. A credit to the overall management of this run. Even a couple of our wipes were due to an unlucky spawn and an unfortunate pull, so overall, very well done in my eyes. I look forward to next week

I'd like to echo Crysalia's congrats. I thik a lot of us near-60s are really excited to see our elders doing well and eager to join you when the time comes. Hail ta da Crushas mon!

Woogah!. A very solid outting. While I'm no MC expert I have been in 4 previous times with various groups and on every occassion we never made it past the Imps. We also died a lot more in those runs. A credit to the overall management of this run. Even a couple of our wipes were due to an unlucky spawn and an unfortunate pull, so overall, very well done in my eyes. I look forward to next week

Even though I'm a raid nazi? :) <grins evilly>

<flees>

Even though I'm a raid nazi? :) <grins evilly>

<flees>

No. In spite of you being a Raid Nazi. But at least yer our Raid Nazi. Actually, you weren't that bad. But that's only because our team is just about the best darn bunch of people you could ask to go on a wipe...er raid with :D

Very nice job everyone yesterday =)

Because I wasn't there for the clear, I'm not sure entirely how it went, but it sounds like you did great. As far as Luci is concerned, we just need to iron out a few things about the encounter and you guys will take him down easily. Anywhere that we can put suggestions about the raid? :)