Life

Shorat

So people. How goes the MMO life? Anything interesting in GW? Has WoW actually claimed Jadeynn forever?  Has Sei finally come out of the closet to you guys???

GW is fun, been mostly playing my shiny new GBA (Riviera and Jimmy Neutron) when I am not at work though. Looking forward to our normal (?) gaming customers to come back after the holidays.

Sei is STILL in the closet? I was wondering who was wrinkling up my work pants and hiding my under garments! *throws an accusing look at Sei* I thought it was you hiding my stuff, Shorat!

Actually getting bored in WoW and I'm only 53, almost 54 with my huntress.

Still just biding my time there until LotR is released, which is taking forever :hello: Dark and Light is tempting me.... we'll see what happens after the holidays.

DnL is really fun,

when the server is actually up

Dont qoute me, I dont like you and I never did like you, stay out of the game forums you dont play. Ever think why you got booted from ITC when you were playing :D ... think about it, it may be good memories for you.

That being said, the servers are up, you just ahve to get out of newbville or you will crash every 5 min for those of you that would like to know.

well i am currnetly playing WoW tho im hoping for a new mmo to play wanna try out DnL but haven't seen it in stores around here I also play alot of fps mostly Battlefront 2 and Call of Duty 2. I miss the good ol days of ITC and everyone in it im hoping we will all find a new game we like to play together agian.

P.S. this is kiiri by the way :-P

Archived