Goodbye

Shorat

I want to post a farewell to those of our brothers and sisters that are leaving this game due to the NGE. Arkan', you will be missed bud. Always had a fun time getting killed by you. Dement, as much as I wondered if you were really a female, I understand you're a hermaphrodite and thats ok. Let us not forget our previous master Syban, you're always in our Post NGE thoughts. I will be staying in the game for a bit, just to see if this NGE works out. It kills me to see how they've killed the jedi, but so be it. Later all guys, and take care in your lives after SWG!!! :)

Sekut'ar Breksmuh

Last of the PreNge FS Jedi

:D I logged into SWG last night and was greeted warmly, but I did notice one missing voice and the was Arkan'. . . Dude you will be sorely missed and it was hard to except your going away present too. . . But I don't get it, Trillion gave me a melon and said half was from him and half was from you. :D

I hope to see you elsewhere online and keep in touch bud. And that goes for the rest of you all that decided to leave the game. I know being force feed this game change is really hard, but where still buds!!! KEEP IN CONTACT!! :)

I already miss you guys who have found other stomping grounds. Your memories will be held in a special place in my heart. :) Arkan', Jadeynn, Dement, Ackhece, Syban, Borg, Bal, *cries* and everyone else.

May the paths on your journeys be free of debris and evil bunnies. Keep in touch!

:cry: I logged into SWG last night and was greeted warmly, but I did notice one missing voice and the was Arkan'. . . Dude you will be sorely missed and it was hard to except your going away present too. . . But I don't get it, Trillion gave me a melon and said half was from him and half was from you. :(

I hope to see you elsewhere online and keep in touch bud. And that goes for the rest of you all that decided to leave the game. I know being force feed this game change is really hard, but where still buds!!! KEEP IN CONTACT!!  :)

Shhhhhhhhhhh that was supposed to be a quater of a melon. The half half thing was a inside joke...... I will tell you later bout it... The amount given was direct from arkan'

::feels loved::

Nah seriously, hope you all have a great time in swg2. It really pains me to leave what was once a great game, one that I finally called home that I would have stayed with until the bitter end, yet I feel it isn't the game that it was but one that I wouldn't enjoy playing in. As for ITC, i'm glad that one day in Bestine as a noob that I asked training was responded to by Lurall, some guy from a guild called ITC. He helped me much more than I asked for, not only by the extras he gave to me, but also by getting me into his guild. I've been in many great guilds in past mmo's but this one was surely the most fun, with the best people. I may have left the game but I haven't left the guild and I'll surely keep some contact with you all from my retirement hut on Dagobah where I'll be lighting bags of jubba poo on Yoda's doorstep.

Anyways, after any goodbye there will be new hellos, eventually you all will forget about those of us that have left, but just in case you dont stay that long, you all are welcome to try out Dark and Light with some of us, well except Opiaso, and if you decide to go elsewhere, all the luck to you. I'll be seeing you all around :)

::feels loved::

Nah seriously, hope you all have a great time in swg2. It really pains me to leave what was once a great game, one that I finally called home that I would have stayed with until the bitter end, yet I feel it isn't the game that it was but one that I wouldn't enjoy playing in. As for ITC, i'm glad that one day in Bestine as a noob that I asked training was responded to by Lurall, some guy from a guild called ITC. He helped me much more than I asked for, not only by the extras he gave to me, but also by getting me into his guild. I've been in many great guilds in past mmo's but this one was surely the most fun, with the best people. I may have left the game but I haven't left the guild and I'll surely keep some contact with you all from my retirement hut on Dagobah where I'll be lighting bags of jubba poo on Yoda's doorstep.

Anyways, after any goodbye there will be new hellos, eventually you all will forget about those of us that have left, but just in case you dont stay that long, you all are welcome to try out Dark and Light with some of us, well except Opiaso, and if you decide to go elsewhere, all the luck to you. I'll be seeing you all around  :cool:

I'll see you there Arkan'!! DnL here we come - still staying with SWG too.

Good luck Arkan'!

I'm glad to have met you.

Best wishes on D&L.  I think I'll be skipping that one for D&D and MEO.

Aww come on, at least try it, it looks great :cool: I haven't heard the greatest things about DDO(plus im pissed I didn't get into the beta)and whats MEO? haven't heard of it O.o Was looking forward to LOTRO until I found out there wont be any pvp ::cries::

Martok you keeping secrets again about a new game?....

arkan , althuogh i have never met you most likely since i left swg long before you came into guild, i am just a uo gal at heart cannot find it in myself to quit..

But perhaps in one of the new upcoming games we shall meet i look forward to it..

but until then good luck in whatever you are playing

your sister

devin

lora

Martok you keeping secrets again about a new game?....

arkan , althuogh i have never met you most likely since i left swg long before you came into guild, i am just a uo gal at heart cannot find it in myself to quit..

But perhaps in one of the new upcoming games we shall meet i look forward to it..

but until then good luck in whatever you are playing

your sister

devin

lora

Ah you abandoned the sinking ship early on :D The idea is to play something you enjoy. I finally figured out what Martok meant by MEO, middle earth online which was scrapped and made into LOTRO, so he's hiding no secrets heh

Woops...yup. its LOTR online now. :D

Been following it for a while as you can tell ... :cool:

WoW is still a blast.... i just get bored too easy and flip between swg and wow...

DDO looks to be a hoot as well. Not a traditional mmorpg at all.

LOTR has crap for a magic system.... kind of like SWG.... instead of everyone wanting to be a jedi everyone wants to be gandalf...

Woops...yup. its LOTR online now. :D

Been following it for a while as you can tell ... :cool:

WoW is still a blast.... i just get bored too easy and flip between swg and wow...

DDO looks to be a hoot as well.  Not a traditional mmorpg at all.

LOTR has crap for a magic system.... kind of like SWG.... instead of everyone wanting to be a jedi everyone wants to be gandalf...

No not Gandalf! Want more Aragorn's! *droolz* Now that's a REAL man. *stares at her Aragorn poster*

well, not meaning to slam the game I once loved, but LotR is keeping to the story...unlike SWG did with jedi, there were only 2 wizards in middle earth. perhaps one day they will expand to the "magic" world, (can't remember the name of it :D ) but this is one game I'm looking forward to and probably leaning more toward over DDO. going to stick it out in WoW until it's release.

*hands renee a dribble napkin*

Jade, did you foresee all this happening? You left SEG and stuff went to hell. Maybe if you come back, SoE will get scared and bow to your every command. :D

muahahahaha OH the powah!!! :p I'll see what i can do..

:D doesn't seem to be working.. lets try something else..

:mage: hmm.... nope..

:cool: *sigh* guess my FS powers aren't stong enough.. where's master Sei??? well.. lets try this..

:rabbi: My gawd! SOE has stolen my powers! ???

well.. when all else fails..

------------> Me :axe: SOE <-------------

sorry... I tried.. :rip: SWG

???

Well, you tried your best. I guess it really is dead now. funny, I wish I had some nice words to say for it, but before its death it became an old ######, so it's better off dead now. RIP SWG....we loved you before corperate douchebags got ahold of you.

playable classes recently announced for LotR

Playable Classes

Champion

'His prowess was such that none in Gondor could stand against him in those weapon-sports in which he delighted, seeming rather a champion than a captain or king. . . .'

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, "Appendix A"

A true master of arms, the Champion excels at combat, focusing on little other than destroying her foes. The Champion's whirling blades can strike fear into the heart of even the foulest orc, cutting down swaths of their numbers at once. While a Champion's training and armor grants her some survivability, it is not her focus, and a Champion can quickly find herself in trouble when facing several foes on her own.

Captain

'And this I also say: you are our captain and our banner. The Dark Lord has Nine. But we have One, mightier than they. . . .'

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, "The White Rider"

Bearing his banner into battle, a Captain provides hope and leadership to his fellows, inspiring them to greater deeds. A skilled Captain can rally a party back from the brink of defeat, or seal a victory against many foes. While a Captain is a respected fighter on his own accord, he is primarily driven by his powerful sense of leadership to those fighting around him.

Guardian

'Go after those two young hobbits, and guard them. . . .'

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, "The Breaking of the Fellowship"

A doughty fighter and protector of the weak, a skilled Guardian can face even the toughest foes and survive. The Guardian is one of the few classes willing and able to try to draw more blows onto themselves, so they can retaliate with devastating maneuvers in response.

Hunter

'He was a great hunter, but he vowed to chase no wild beast while there was an Orc left in Rohan.'

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, "Appendix A"

Woodsman, pathfinder, and master of the bow, the keen-eyed Hunter can use his arrows to devastating effect from a distance. Archery is not the only thing the Hunter excels at, for he can lead his companions through the forest at greater speed than they could on their own, and can set up traps to ambush enemies. The archer is no close-quarters fighter, however, and would generally rather let his bow do the work than resort to his sword.

Burglar

'You can say Expert Treasure-hunter instead of Burglar if you like. . . .'

The Hobbit, "An Unexpected Party"

A stealthy trickster, the Burglar can dart in and out of the shadows to befuddle, weaken, or damage foes. An unexpected strike from behind by a burglar can stun or trip enemies, allowing others in her party to combine their efforts for a devastating attack. Unassuming on her own, a burglar would be wise to not be caught alone.

Minstrel

'. . . in the midst of their merriment and tears the clear voice of the minstrel rose like silver and gold, and all men were hushed.'

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, "The Field of Cormallen"

With song and tale, a Minstrel brings hope to places thick with gloom. He can inspire those with desperate minds and heavy hearts to great deeds. In battle, he can turn the tide with songs that strengthen his allies and dirges which strike fear into the hearts of his enemies.

Lore-master

'This only would he say, that Imladris was of old the name among the Elves of a far northern dale, where Elrond the Halfelven dwelt, greatest of lore-masters.'

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, "The Council of Elrond"

A keeper of ancient lore and otherwise lost knowledge, the Lore-master uses her knowledge of the natural and magical powers of the world around her to stave off the advances of the shadow for a time, and to treat the wounds and suffering of her companions. In dire need she can use this knowledge to hurt her foes; but this task being extremely difficult, a wise Lore-master would rarely attempt it.

Playable Classes

Minstrel

'. . . in the midst of their merriment and tears the clear voice of the minstrel rose like silver and gold, and all men were hushed.'

With song and tale, a Minstrel brings hope to places thick with gloom. He can inspire those with desperate minds and heavy hearts to great deeds. In battle, he can turn the tide with songs that strengthen his allies and dirges which strike fear into the hearts of his enemies.

I read that the Minstrel will only be playable for a few days a month, during which it will have a special skill which makes all female characters nearby exceedingly pissy

Playable Classes

Minstrel

I read that the Minstrel will only be playable for a few days a month, during which it will have a special skill which makes all female characters nearby exceedingly pissy

OMG! your so in trouble :rotflmao:

Archived