Movies

Vradish

Haven't seen that one yet, but will check it out if you say it's good. :)

Has anyone heard anything about when the Extended DVD of Return of the King will be released? Hopefully BEFORE November this time!!

:lostit: <--- We want the Extended ROTK!!!!

Well, since the regular edition came out 4 months earlier than the regular editions of the previous 2 movies, then maybe the extended edition will also come out 4 months earlier. I work in a video store, so I'll post the date when we get it (if I can remember :lostit:)

Requiem for a dream is an awesome movie in my opinion. One of the best in the world.

Very good movie. One that was just out and that I love was "Eternal sunshine for the spotless mind" I can not wait for it to come out on DVD! I think this was the best Jim Carry movie ever! Ohhh and if you like HR Giger's art work you might want to check out Riddick, It had a very HR Giger feel to it. Not sure if he did any of the art work on it though.

Aye.........Riddick was nice movie.......

Alot of similarities with Conan the Barbarian movie......still loved the Necros Army.....made me flash back to several assimilation assaults in my past (hheh)

but also reminded me of the times back when guild would wave into areas......and dominate for hours an location.

you guys have really good taste in movies i have all the ones youve talked about. especially ROTK im definitely going to buy the extended edition. :cool:

we are forgetting one of the funniest movies of all time Monty Python and the Holy Grail. :gold:

-Nokk :devil:

Edited by Nokk

we are forgetting one of the funniest movies of all time Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Yup,those movies just rule!

Did anyone see the life of brian or a fish called wanda?