Battle/Army

Nope, :D you can only be attacked 10 times in one day. 10 different people can attack you once each. One person can attack you 10 times. Two people can each attack 5 times. Etc. But only a max of ten attacks in a day. ???

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm.........i get attacked by more than 1 person multiple times a day Bal.

you attack me 10 times, Earwen Devin, Roach usually each day.

All adds up to more than 10 times being attaacked.

I agree you should only be able to ATTACK a player 10 times per day.......but depending on the size of armies......others should be able to attack you also in the same 24 hr period another 10 times.

There are no NEXT in LINE ticket machines on the battlefield......but I can see a theory for 10 TIMES your army marches against WHOMEVER.......then moves on to another enemy army.

sure if they wish to use up TURNS inside those 10 attacks........fine and dandy.......good scruff.

The restriction that exists to stop armies TOO big to attack the smaller armies is the only restriction I think should be active.

This is the way it works Bal as far as I have determined. It's not from 6pm to 6pm, it's 10 attacks on another individual per 24 hour period. I.E If I attack you at 9am this morning 10 times, then I cannot attack you again until 9am tomorrow morning, That being said each attack I could allocate 10 turns towards each attack which is where potential casualties seem to come into play. You can do this for each player that falls within at least 50% or greater of your army size or for those that have a smaller sized army you can attack anyone for which your army is at least 50% of theirs. So you can attack an unlimited number of people (your own turns permitting) 10 times each 24 hour period and apply up to 10 turns per each of those 10 attacks. (I know, I've practiced on many ??? )

I hope this sheds some light on the structure for everyone doing battle

I also believe if a smaller army wishes to attack a larger one.......they should be allowed to do so......suicide but lets just say they "Practicing"

Largers should be held to the restriction of how far DOWN army size they can attack.......

BUT

Attacking UP should not have a limit.

It's always a bad idea to let someone attack a person who can't attack back regardless of who will win. In the case of this game it would make small armies very effective sappers versus all the high end armies since they would be able to demolish armor with no fear of retaliation. :yub:

• 3 weeks later...

Is it normal to start taking casualties on just about every battle after a while regardless of who won or whether you were attacking or defending?

Ever since i passed 200 in my army i've had 1 casualty in virtually every attack by or against me whether I win or not. Over the past few days I've lost about 90 troops from this >:/

• 1 month later...

In the attack log there are 2 columns - ENEMY LOSSES & MY LOSSES.

I have noticed that my attack log shows that when I attacked and killed others troops, the number of enemy killed shows up under the (MY)YOUR LOSSES column. I don't actually lose a soldier. I think the program is placing the number in the wrong column.

Is it normal to start taking casualties on just about every battle after a while regardless of who won or whether you were attacking or defending?

Ever since i passed 200 in my army i've had 1 casualty in virtually every attack by or against me whether I win or not.  Over the past few days I've lost about 90 troops from this    >:/

I believe you have to look at from the other person’s perspective.

I decided to go with another race. Before I did I read the disclosure on doing so. It says after changing my army wil only be 1/2 my post count. Thats all it says.

However, I am now down to 1 unit, lost all my equip, lost my upgrades, lost everything. Is that supposed to happen? It didnt say anything about losing everything I earned up until now :yub:

If you read the FAQ in these forums, it says you will lose everything when you reset your race. I don't know why the new version would say you can keep half your things. It must be some kind of evil trick by the developer to entice anger and loathing.

"You were sent here by choice or because you haven't picked a race yet. Also when you are done your army will be half of your post count. If you pick no race, you are chooseing you don't want to participate anymore."

Thats all it says. My army will be 1/2 my post count, not 1. nothing about losing everything I did the last 2 months either. Oh well, I am not startign over, so I'll remove myself from the Army System.

Yup it's a bug. I'll have to let the developer know. I changed the settings so that now it's set so your amry, depending on your post count, is 1 soldier for every 10 posts.

• 1 month later...

Today, I can only Train 1 spy or sentry at a time. After training 2 spies, it says I "trained too many spies" on my next attempt.

What are the restrictions for number of spies and sentries in ratio to the army size, if any such restrictions exist. If not, I am reporting a Bug.

Archived