Battle/Army

You can find the Battle link in the nav bar. The races are based off of the game World of Warcraft.

• You can play any race listed.
  • There are no restrictions in who you may attack.
  • When you defeat someone, you gain a percentage of their gold (so if you don't want to lose your gold, do not play the game).
  • If you have an army, your army size will be listed under your avatar when you post.

Please note that prices and settings can change at any time (it’s not easy to find a balance between everything to prevent inflation).

If you have any questions please post below. A FAQ list will be created from the questions.

Q: Do you automatically gain recruits from posting?

A: Yes. Currently for every 10 posts you get another recruit.

Q: Does your banked money get taken if you are defeated?

A: No. However, if you bank your gold to prevent losing gold (CHEAT) then actions will be taken against your account. If you do not wish to lose gold, please do not play the game.

Q: Will I lose everything if I reset my race?

A: Yes

Q: Can you change my race all mighty Balandar?

A: Yes, for a bribe.

Q: Are the races the same?

A: All races are the same, only thing that is different is the name and the bonus they get. Either 25% in attack, defend, income, or casualties.

Q: All I see are ? ? ? marks for gold!!

A: You need to have more spies than the enemy has sentries in order to see how much gold they have.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh, Just PM a user and tell them to attack one person I guess. But.. the way it is setup, you can only be attacked 5 times in 24 hours. I think. I am still learning the system.

I will also need to tweak the costs. I want to raise the amount you get for having an army so people can be more involved. But.. I am going to have to raise the cost of Name effects and Title effects since the money will be rolling in and I just want "privileged users" to be able to purchase some of the name effects.

Since this is all new to everyone, maybe a 1 week waiting period before we start killing each other to give everyone a chance to learn this new toy. Just a suggestion as I can see all kinds of potential for such a fun little addition

Still trying to see how the odds play out. I see you all were busy with the pot shots at ole Wolfy. Now you're gonna get it. !! :)

Just went to repair my weapons and noticed that repairs are free. Is this on purpose? In my opinion we should have to pay something for repairs.

ACK! I just found out that when you reset your race you lose all the troops you had. :cry: Oh well, I did not see Gnomes the first time around and well I saw them and just had to have me a set!! Come on, you know that Gnomes are cool. They build stuff!!! Ok ok it never works or does more harm to the user then the intended victim but still!! They are Gnomes!! Andifyouknowhowtospeekgnomishthenitcomesinhandyfororderingaroundyourtroops. Wonder what it would cost for a few of them to come and stand on my lawn during the day? :silly:

Gnomestobattle! Getthatseigeengineupandrunning! Whocaresthatitblewupwhenithitthewall, thewallisstilldown, thatswhatcounts.

*smirk*

*finds the tauren that steped on her gnome and peals it off his foot*

Ok you may have won this battle, and the battle before that, and the one before that! But you cant win them all! You have to sleep some time!

Go, my trolls, aid the gnomes!

*watches as his troops run onto the field and begin whacking at the gnomes with shovels*

I said AID, not SPADE!

*watches for a bit longer*

Actually, that looks like fun...

*rummages through his pack, pulls out a shovel, and joins the fun*

*mutters as he whacks* I wonder if this will lessen the likelihood of an alliance between our armies...

*posts an ad on the cave wall*

"Industrious gnomes seeking protection. Will provide copious ammounts of cogs and other assorted parts that you can throw at people to get their attention. Apply within" :axes:

Archived