First Crusher to reach 80

Perthes

I have been seeing some people rushing to get to 80 within our guild.

Personally I think you guys are sick :devil::);) LOL

How the heck do you guys do it? gotten any sleep this weekend or what?

Anyway... Who do you all think will hit 80 first?

Xenojin, Remmetta, or Harne are all pretty much keeping pace with each other. 4th looks like it's going to be Tyrandius. He's almost caught up with ME already, and there are only 1 or 2 people besides the three above who are really ahead of me and not working the same part of the curve I am.

I think Remmetta or Harne will be the first Crusher to 80.. Its gonna be close. Xenojin is close behind..

But damn you 3.. what is your motivation?

What do you do to get so much xp that fast.

I know I wont reach lvl 80 until prolly 2-3 weeks or so lol...

I wanna take my time to explore and see the land and see what Blizz has put in this beautiful game.

Xenojin, Remmetta, or Harne are all pretty much keeping pace with each other. 4th looks like it's going to be Tyrandius. He's almost caught up with ME already, and there are only 1 or 2 people besides the three above who are really ahead of me and not working the same part of the curve I am.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Meh, to each their own. We all play with different motivations, whether it be lore, pvp, RP, raiding.

In a few weeks, this whole damn conversation will be moot.

Ya exaclly. I just wanna get 80 quick so i can come back and get my professions up and come back and grind rep. Cause around the end of december i wont get to play much at all so now would be the time to do it.

Oddly enough, I'm not really racing. I just play at times that make it easy to quest due to low population density. That and, having seen everything up to about half of Icecrown, I'm just familiar with the quests and what order I want to do them (I had V and Tyr to 80 in beta and Waldy was on the way up). Overall, I just enjoy playing the death knight, so the hours just kinda fly by while I work on rotations, rune cooldown timing, etc. when things last more than one rotation ;)

I took a break today after hitting 75 with him to get V into Dalaran and work on Tyr's mining a bit. Every so often, it's nice to do something different and relax a bit, so I'm spending most of my evening just fishing in Dalaran until I get tired or something comes up that looks like fun.

As for how others are hopping levels so fast, it's really about staying ahead of the bulk of the population quest area-wise (less fighting for quest mobs) and having a complimentary partner or two. Xeno, Remmetta, and Harne can easily do any group quest out there, given their gear, so the experience just flies in (and can probably handle every instance as well). Solo players, like myself, move a tad more slowly since we tend to skip instances and group quests. My only advantage is having the knowledge from beta of both the new class and the content itself.

I've just been a'quest'n fastish ;)

Plus! the fiance' is outa town till today :) so that gave me much more free time :devil:

Xeno is gonna win easy ;)

Go Xeno!

*cheers*

People rush to cap... and then turn around and complain about being bored =p

That, my dear, is why I play alts ;)

I confess, I am deliberately racing a bit. I hate being part of the Great Wave because the competition drives me absolutely bonkers. So I have to be either ahead of it or behind it, and I frankly don't derive much satisfaction from being behind it. That can pose its own problems. I just hit 76 and Zul'drak is starting to make me feel the burn though, I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep it up. In no ways am I tired of the game, just my own pace a bit. I may haul off tomorrow or the next day and tool around fishing or getting a leisurely start on one of the alts. Or maybe a night's sleep and the morning shift at work will be a breather and I'll come back revitalized. I do kinda want to get in all these group quests I've been skipping but I'm my own worst enemy there. Very picky about who I group with, don't want to pug at all. And no one in guild seems to be asking for help in doing them when I'm around, or responding to my own requests. I also want to get some of the instances done but it always seems like a bad time for me when one gets going.

Plus! the fiance' is outa town till today :) so that gave me much more free time :devil:

Go Xeno!

*cheers*

Haha thanks! Ya got 5 bars to go till 80, woulda got it but server down =(

So ill be back to ding this afternoon.

Go Xeno!

*cheers*

Haha thanks! Ya got 5 bars to go till 80, woulda got it but server down =(

So ill be back to ding this afternoon.

Congrats... as for me, I'm not really racing (in fact I'm going pretty slowly) but I've also spent alot of time in game so it may seem as if I'm racing to some people, but I've explored and complete all quests in both starter zones, done lots of instances, finished Dragonblight and just started in Grizzly hills. I've really enjoyed the quest lore so far and don't plan on speeding up/slowing down at all.

I am a little surprised to see how many quests there are.. dont get me wrong.. im happy its a lot of quests around every zone...

Im more interested to see the lore in the quests that have come around .. This will help me lvl up another alt up..

Speaking of leveling up my alt up.. I was out with Rakin and my wife was with Cakke.. And this Earthbound Cape dropped for us.. Since my lil Rakin is tank wannabe.. i needed it for the time when he is to reach 72.. so he can use it.. its a sweet upgrade in every way then what he have now.. he have now a purple dps cloak.. so replacing purple with a blue is scary .. even with a green is still beyond me lol

Im not speaking from experience when BC came out of course as ive talked to a lot of people who say THAT was just crazy..

And for questing in every zone.. yes.. that is something that Im working on my self.. getting close to finishing up dragonblight.. then its time to run a few instances.. then when thats done.. start at the howling fjord and work my way up to Grizzly hills.

All in all.. im happy with this expansion.. Im still thinking you people who are so close to lvl 80 are crazy :tease: :tease: :tease:

Grats Xeno on being so close and a future grats for this afternoon!

As for Guilozak . . . Yeah I got him up there . . .

What? You were expecting more from that story? :tease: Yeah so was I. Oh well, I should be getting a lot more playtime this weekend and make some headway.

I confess, I am deliberately racing a bit. I hate being part of the Great Wave because the competition drives me absolutely bonkers. So I have to be either ahead of it or behind it, and I frankly don't derive much satisfaction from being behind it.

This!!!!!

Fighting over mobs makes me want to just turn the pc off or punch it LOL

It will be much slower for me now...back to work so not as much time.

But this past weekend was a lot of fun, me and Xeno and Bee put our pc's in the same room and have been questing together...seeing all the new content and the fun quests and just enjoying each others company and laughing endlessly has been a ton of fun.

I still have an alt to level and reps to grind (must get all of them) :tease: and all the achievements to explore so I dont see me getting bored anytime soon......

This is Remm BTW...Xeno must have logged in on my PC and I didnt notice haha

Edited by Xenojin