Verissi achieves her goal!

Waldonnis

Many think I'm crazy for wanting to do this, but I managed to repeat my beta achievement of being the Realm-First Grand Master Angler!!!!! As a long-time fisherman in-game (and in real life), I was extremely proud of this accomplishment in beta and am even moreso now on Argent Dawn :dancing_smile:

So, let it never be said that Clan Skullcrusher isn't first for something...because we now are ;)

Many think I'm crazy for wanting to do this, but I managed to repeat my beta achievement of being the Realm-First Grand Master Angler!!!!! As a long-time fisherman in-game (and in real life), I was extremely proud of this accomplishment in beta and am even moreso now on Argent Dawn :dancing_smile:

So, let it never be said that Clan Skullcrusher isn't first for something...because we now are ;)

Seriously, how long did this take you? That's some really impressive grinding, man - grats!

Many think I'm crazy for wanting to do this, but I managed to repeat my beta achievement of being the Realm-First Grand Master Angler!!!!! As a long-time fisherman in-game (and in real life), I was extremely proud of this accomplishment in beta and am even moreso now on Argent Dawn ;)

So, let it never be said that Clan Skullcrusher isn't first for something...because we now are :)

1) where?

2) did you run out of bag space?

I wanna know: how many fish did it take to reach the magic number? O_o

OVER 9000! ;)

Actually, I'm not sure, but I know El calculated it out at one point. In all, it took about four hours of solid fishing, which seemed to go by pretty quickly. I was chatting with a few people while I was doing it and was VERY happy with the add-on that I wrote to track skill-ups visually (helped me keep an eyeball on my progress easily)...made the time fly by.

I wanna know: how many fish did it take to reach the magic number? O_o

OVER 9000! ;)

Actually, I'm not sure, but I know El calculated it out at one point. In all, it took about four hours of solid fishing, which seemed to go by pretty quickly. I was chatting with a few people while I was doing it and was VERY happy with the add-on that I wrote to track skill-ups visually (helped me keep an eyeball on my progress easily)...made the time fly by.

Congratulations V, Good job :)