Sunday Grulls/Mags Run moving

Gordantell

New Day for Grulls/Mags  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Warning: Like always, please Vote before review results or you will lose your vote (but you can still make a post if you screw up anyways).

My work schedule is moving to first shift, freeing me up to actually play and run raids on the weekdays. Currently we are squeezing the run on sunday between two other raids, this limits availiablity and puts some serious time pressures on it. Since I will be able to play at a more "normal" time starting next week I've decided to move the raid. I set up the poll so you can make multiple choices.

Please mark each day you are availiable, and leave a note with any specifics you think I should know (like availible times on those days). The start time will be set somewhere between 7-8pm.

Becasue alot of you come from the 25 man run on Wed. I didn't add that as a choice. I know there are other 25 man raids running on other days. I will be picking the day that has the most people availiable.

The run this week on sunday (8/17) is still scheduled for this sunday. If we pick a day other then Monday then I will try to get the raid ready for the following week.

-Gordantell

Edited by Gordantell

Voted and hopefully this raid will be a while as im working on my warrior more and more now hoping to get him up to level 70 to be a part of this run.

Oh one last thing, your early Kara run on Sunday will that still be ongoing?

If you need me I will be willing to bring any of me on Mondays or Fridays after 7pm - but Fridays I need to be in Ghostlands by 9.

That is until I can scrounge together a Bearrun group. I really really really want a farking bear ::sobs::

Voted and hopefully this raid will be a while as im working on my warrior more and more now hoping to get him up to level 70 to be a part of this run.

Oh one last thing, your early Kara run on Sunday will that still be ongoing?

Yes, I have no plans to move the early Sunday Kara at this time.

-Gordantell

My schedule will be changing a bit in two weeks and I won't be home until nearly 9:00pm Eastern on any weekday.

So Vickie/Kier will be unavailable for the Grull's run going forward.

:sorry: