two-day maintenance

Scryll

Blizzard must have screwed up our servers something awful to plan on the maintenance lasting 48 hours. Who knows how long AD will be unstable, after. Anyway, since we will not be able to play in our beloved realm on Tuesday or Wednesday, those of us who have no intention of unplugging should organize an alternate server to play on. I note that Sentinels isn't on the list, and would suggest we move over there during the downtime, since a number of us already have Alliance-side characters there in a guild that Molox kindly made for us.

I suspect that every server will go through this. This happened shortly after they announced BC.

*shrugs*

Sisters of Elune is starting to grow pretty good. I have an alliance character over there I play pretty frequently.

Pretty much all of my relatively active Alliance characters are on Sisters, including the one I transferred from AD and a new space goat warrior I've been playing around with. I don't think I've been on Sentinels in a few months at this point, so I have no idea of what state those are, but my druid on Sisters does have a charter that could use some signatures :p

Only thing grosser than a 2-day maintenance is playing alliance.

*pukes a little in his mouth*

Meh, sometimes it's nice not to do the same set of quests for the 14th time. Besides, it's not nearly as bad as you might think. I read more IQ-lowering chatter Horde-side in the Barrens than I do in many of the Alliance zones on other servers.

Incidentally, if AD goes down in flames again tonight and anyone hops over to Sisters, join the ArgentDown channel and pester me about signing my guild charter :p

Edited by Waldonnis

Note the apostrophes around the word good. As in, the-guys-a-typical-idiot-who-doesn't-look-deeply-into-the-situation-would-take-a-glance-at-and-consider-the-good-guys-'cause-they-wear-shiny-armor-and-wear-bright-smiles-would-consider-the-good-guys.

Subtle hint implication suggestion type thing.

Note the apostrophes around the word good. As in, the-guys-a-typical-idiot-who-doesn't-look-deeply-into-the-situation-would-take-a-glance-at-and-consider-the-good-guys-'cause-they-wear-shiny-armor-and-wear-bright-smiles-would-consider-the-good-guys.

Subtle hint implication suggestion type thing.

The laughs are dead giveaway. Nothing says evil quite like the gnome male laugh.

As for the smiles, if you take a little more than a glance, you'll notice that it looks more like a smirk or grimmace. No part of a human male's face broadcasts "hi, come talk to me". It's more like "come over here and I'll kill your entire species" :laugh: