Friday Night Clomp!

Baracko

One of my fondest memories before joining the 'Crushers was rushing home after work, eating dinner, and sitting down to a few solid hours of pvp with my friends. The guild leadership is hoping to renew that fun!

To that end, the 29 twink bracket has been reborn! Get to work on your char's, and get one in there!

Why?

1. No real pressure in that bracket!

2. Great way to get to know your fellow guildmates!

3. We virtually always have a good time doing it.

4. Other guilds will be invited! Great way to get to know them too! (Except for Alhazad/Tamsinela... you dont want to know him! :devil: )

You can take your twink as far as you want! Some are geared to the nines, others are basic. All that matters is we have a good time spilling alliance blood.

You may not be able to come each week? Thats okay! There is no defined leader, or group. We will start approximately 7:30 server on Friday nights! We'll go in with what we have until we have a full group!

How do I join? Log on to TS and look for the PvP channels! Join one of those! Ask in guildchat (RP of course!) what the plan is. If not started yet, go for it and start the group yourself! Whoever is in charge of the group will keep a list. Should there be more than 10 people wanting to go, keep a list to the side. As one leaves, add the next person on the list. Its simple. We'll switch back and forth between AB and WSG depending on how many people we have!

Prepare to spill some blood!

Edited by Baracko

Ahh yes... Vegonnas Pack... I still cuss when I look at my poor Shaman that I leveled by accident ><

Its a great time =) you dont have to be twinked - but if anyone needs help twinking out - feel free to post your class on this thread and during one of my infrequent jumps in game I can see what I still have lying around =)

Hey Bar, do you suppose Morgh's nemesis FarmerJohn is still in the bracket?

To add on Maube's comments, the first step to twinking your character is to know what gear/enhancements will allow you to smite the most Alliance. I used the following guide, here which Maube showed me, and which I have since shown many others who joined Vegonna's Pack. It's a bit dated, but it provides an excellent place to start. Some items can be individually farmed, some can be group-farmed, and some you will probably only find on the AH. Thoroughly twinking a character does require an investment in both time and shinies, but the rewards can be well worth it.

Hilami will be there with bells on, hopefully not the only flag running freak there :tease:

For those of you who don't like to pvp, you really should try this once. Its a ton of fun with a group of buddys. Alot more fun than any grind, cause we ain't grinding, we just be training the alliance on how to organize a proper group :D

Do we even have a shaman around for flag-running, anymore? Ooh, does anyone have/intend a pally for the bracket? Having blessing of freedom sure would be neat.

Edited by Scryll

*peer's at his 3000+ gold*

To save that last 2k for a Epic flying mount and later Netherdrake.... or to blow it all on a 29 twinkie?

HmmMMMmmmmm............. ???:D

P.S. Sorry to Say but my 29 Shaman, Kazuzu is gone to :tease:

Edited by Tonac

::mutters:: stupid experience

Vegonna was the best for running flags =p people had a hard time killin her with Hilami or Vashaka healin after the snatch and grab =p

Maybe after the baby is born and settled I can work on my paladin for a twink bracket =p I do miss those days.

For those that didnt run PvP with us - it is usually a laugh factory =) We spend the time on Teamspeak being silly - albeit some rougher matches we can get cussy :D Okay... so that was mainly Vrugz Katak and myself... but boy it was fun running with an all Crusher crew =)

So do we need to BE 29? Or in that bracket? I might come from time to time (got a hunter that's in her 20s). But then again, I'm one who doesn't really like pvp. Makes my tummy hurt.

*straps his Jesus sandles on* I may have to roll a character to put in this bracket.

So let's see..... 5 times 30, carry the 5 divide by 123 multiplied by a factor of 10, add solo grind time, rounded to the nearest decimal place..... cool, I'll meet up with ya in about a year and a half :D

So do we need to BE 29? Or in that bracket? I might come from time to time (got a hunter that's in her 20s). But then again, I'm one who doesn't really like pvp. Makes my tummy hurt.

You don't need to be 29, no. You might end up getting frustrated if you're not, though. The 10-29 and 20-29 brackets have plenty of people who take their twink-PvP seriously. Trying to work around a nine-level difference can be difficult even under "normal" conditions. Working around a nine-level difference and a major gear differential on top of that is downright painful *albeit, massively satisfying when you pull it off* OTOH, We'll be running as groups and that should take a lot of the sting out of any differential.

When we first started this small group months ago, many of the other were already 29 and I was only 21-22. I think I was still able to contribute and a have a good time.

Smedders doesnt care much for PvP either - but when you are running solely with friends - it can be fun being 'bait' as Smirky found =p

Twinked PvP is a whole different world then capped PvP - half your games are against twinks - the other half are easy wins :D but the thing is - you are surrounded by your fellows who will help guard your back!