Good New Bad New

Mare Jade Sky

Babies are a big blessing! I hope this turns to be a good thing for you!

Even if it is "bad" at this moment in time, when a child is born, life changes. Make it a great life for you and the baby.

(even the cheapest urine tests found in every pharm store are almost 100% right. no need to wait for blood tests)

You''ll get through it. Take it from someone who knows. But, life will be tough for awhile.

And yea Ballyn will probably kill you...but as with most parents, they will support you once the initial shock has passed.

Well I will be praying for you - and hope what is wrong isnt too serious.

Now just be a little more careful and you wont have another pregnancy scare ::tickles::

(Yeah Is hould talk... my baby was a 'um guess what honey, the doctor that said I couldnt conceive without help... well he was wrong =p' )

...Yeah Is hould talk... my baby was a 'um guess what honey, the doctor that said I couldnt conceive without help... well he was wrong =p' )

Best mistake a doctor can do! :)

And... it's getting close! You know we will want PICTURES!

Heh... speaking of good news bad news... might have pre-eclampsia so yeah... the Spawn of Katak might be here this weekend =p

I dont want the baby born on April Fools dangit - with parents like he is going to have... that is just another kick in the nuts =p

Edited by Maube

Oh wow! Hope everything is ok Maube - this is definitely the nerve racking part of the pregnancy (even for the guy!).

Nah, he'll just be more rotten than his parents because of it if it happens.! :tease:

Well the goodnews is my BP went back down - but there is still no reason for the spike. So I am pretty much on modified bedrest until the baby comes - no more car rides, excitement or anything that can cause stress =p

Well the goodnews is my BP went back down - but there is still no reason for the spike. So I am pretty much on modified bedrest until the baby comes - no more car rides, excitement or anything that can cause stress =p

But doesn't Kat=stress?

I was thinking the same thing Natobah! lol

The doctor probably gave her an electric shock color to put on his neck so when he gets out of line she just pushes the button. :0