In between yer raid preparation and instance runs....

Wolf

If anyone is interested in some in game down time and general all purpose creativity, I'll be wandering around movie makin fer a while and kin always use talented people with a flair fer the dramatic, so long as ya don't take yerself too seriously.

I have several ideas I'm kicking around, but would be more than happy to help whomever make their own special chapter. (I know there's a few aspiring film makers hiding under those hum drum raiding hats), so let the beast out.

Cheerio

Im game. What did you have in mind? Are you thinking of entering the Blizzard contest?

Oh, and, ah I just got Fraps today, and working on my skill at using it. So look out, you'll be on candid camera folks. :lostit:

Im game. What did you have in mind? Are you thinking of entering the Blizzard contest?

Oh, and, ah I just got Fraps today, and working on my skill at using it. So look out, you'll be on candid camera folks. :tease:

Sweet. As for the Blizzard contest, I don't know yet. It seems to be more of a spontaneous thing ala LEEEEROYYYYY. versus an actual planned out film, but we'll see.

Ideally, I have in my head to do a video clan library that compiles some key times in Crusher history. (but those are bigger projects that need to be planned out more). In the meantime, I wanted to put together little chapters on individual Crusher stories and exerpts.

I thought conceptually it would be interesting to have a catalogue of video stories like:

(1) The Chief and the Kettle (Volonazra's introduction to the clan)

(2) The Birth of the Ogre Warlord (The story of Bula)

(3) The *Iris Chronicles

etc....

As you can see, it has limitless potential and just needs the feedback and assistance of any who want their story told. There's a bunch of stories on our rp forum that can be adapted into screenplays if those individuals desire.

Basically, just a fun and unique way to really put your character out there and give it some real personality.

So I'm open to pm's, in game messages, ninja group invites for anyone wanting to get on board and tell their story.

Ah, wunterbar (or something)!

Yeah, lemme at some 'o this goodness. Ummmmmm should we setup a meeting time to brainstorm? Or just hash it out here?

You just come up with the story you want to tell and we can hash out logistics either in game or pm's on the board

As realistic or not as it is... I would like to see a story about how some of our characters are intertwined..

Character interaction between the lot of us, and all that.

Glad to see some interest in this. Start putting pen to paper folks. Get some ideas down and we'll work on making movies together. Your chance to be a screen writer :)

To get things rolling. This weekend, I'm going to try and shoot the scenes to make the movie about my character beginnings. Basically, the videoing will follow the scenes of this story:

Grawuulf's beginning

So it shouldn't be too hard to do (Just need to scout out some locations). I'm going to ask for some help with some level one character creation to shoot the initial scenes (back when Graw was a youngster) so anyone with a free character slot that is kicking around this weekend (likely Saturday morning/afternoon and Sunday morning/afternoon) that would enjoy lending a hand, that would be swell.