Winter Veil Party

Baracko

Greetings, brethren!

I want to tentatively announce the Clan Skullcrusher Winter Veil Party! :gruntcool:

Date: 12/19/06

Time: 8:45 PM (Same slot as the Council of Honor)

Events:

Gift Exchange :0

Snowball FIGHT!!! ;)

Possible Christmas Clomp :paladin:

More in the works! :)

Please sign up on the raid page by 12/11/06 if you wish to partake in the gift exchange. Gifts should be held loosely to the 15g level so things dont get out of hand! Feel free to get creative... (( don't feel the need to get something useful! Funny can work too! ))

Information to come at the next Council of Honor!

Please send questions or SUGGESTIONS to your friendly neighborhood lootwhore, and pray that I dont steal all the presents! :gruntbored:

Edited by Baracko

Seeing as I have not had the honor of ever being big enough to be on a raid ... could you kindly point me in the right direction to where I should sign up?

:gruntbored: Being a n00b isn't easy.

EDIT - Scryll pointed me to the page. :)

Edited by g4m3r_g3rl

• 2 weeks later...

bumpity bump....

So, here are the updated plans! As many have read, Volo shall be returning, and its becoming quite the event! Grawuulf is going to make a video, and has already started filming with some frustrated actors (or more like one ;p ).

The plan for Tuesday night:

Everyone meet no later than 8:40 at the Dark Portal. We shall be helping Volo re-enter our lands promptly at 9:00 server!

*** PLEASE SAVE YOUR HEARTHSTONES***

We are going to use the healthstone casting effect to appear as though we are all working towards the same goal. This is not a scripted event, as Volo has mentioned however, so be prepared to act on the fly. You will know when to help!! ( verbal ques ftw! ). Please refer to Volo's thread in the clan area for specifics on what to expect. If you have questions, feel free to ask in game.

Following his arrival, we will all port to Org and fly up to Winterspring. From there, we will travel to an undisclosed, secluded location. Special measures have been taken to limit alliance involvement! There we shall feast in honor of the return and in celebration of the veil.

From all the feedback and questions Ive been getting, it sounds like people are getting their gift together! Be prepared to present your gift with the group watching! Poor gifts will be met with the Clan's......dissapproval ;p. I still have one person who would like to get involved. If we can find one other person, we can have an additional pair! PM me if you would like to join last minute!

So, things you need to bring:

Booze

Snowballs :devil:

Your gift, if you signed up for the exchange.

Clomping gear ( if we have time and participants for the arena! )

Your sense of humor :tease:

A readied Hearthstone :yub:

This will be fun! I look forward to seeing you all tommorrow!

**Note: a few of our participants may not be able to attend, so if you dont get yer gift immediately, do not despair! **

Edited by Baracko

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who came out last night! It was a good time! For those who didnt make it (*cough* Vrugz *cough* ) you missed out!

Thanks to Verissi and Kytae for their spot and for the gifts/consumables.

... And Welcome Back Volo!

Well done Baracko! >:0 Was a very good time last night! and such a showing! I think that was the best part, having so many Crushers together for some RP fun! Just hope the Ball is as successful *crosses fingers* :hello:

I had lots of fun at the party...and the summoning event was quite memorable as well! Great planning by Baracko and Grawuulf on both events. It seemed like everyone was in good spirits and it's always nice to get everyone together for something that doesn't require "DPS on" calls...

I'm looking forward to the Ball now (not-so-subtle hint for people to sign up...*nudge*) and to the New Year with everyone...should be an adventure!