An Apology To Clan Skullcrusher

Trisper

I feel I need to apologize to Clan Skullcrusher and any others that were involved in the UBRS run. My actions, although innocent enough, should not have taken place.

The "actions" I speak of is I took two blue BoP items that were dropped without making sure they were not going to be disenchanted. I only took them because I thought they were just being left behind. As unbelievable as it is, I have been in raids where they did do that. I was not aware of how your guild handled loot and wether they came back to get it. I feel it does not excuse my actions, especially for a "veteran" such as myself.

The raid leader Vorslar asked me about it and I told him I would take whatever punishment he felt necessary. He told me to not worry, that he could see I was sincerely sorry for doing it, but still I felt something needed to be done on my part. I dont want anyone thinking The Eye of Mshami or even it guild leader (myself) go around doing this sort of thing. It was a mistake on my part and wont happen again. Again, my deepest apologies.

As a token of friendship and the second part of my apology, I am sending Vorslar 2 Large Brilliant shards. Please do not send them back to me, use them as you see fit for your guild.

NOTE: I was on as my alt Hunter, Takaas when this all took place.

Hey mate, no worries. You are a master hunter and kiter and a pleasure to raid with. We were moving fast without talking on TS so things were chaotic. A few of my friends over the last two years have been in Eye of Mshami; people in that guild are all fun to play with, especially its leader it seems! *winks* If you need a priest or mage send me a tell!

I'll forward the shards to Maube.

--Lefou/Vorslar

Im sure your mistake was slight, we have all made a mistake in the past (i.e. running in the middle of the room yelling "ROAR" in BWL). The fact that you publicily appologized speak infinetly about your character and, as a corollary, your guild.

- Cho

Having defended XR countless times with Trisper (while I was on Tobalaya) as well as running a few instances with him on an alt, I can say that I've never seen him do anything similar intentionally (nor had any reason to suspect that he ever would). I've never had any reason to question his character nor those in EoM, so if all parties are content with his apology and explanation, then I don't see any harm done. As other Crushers have said, we all do make mistakes and I'm happy to see that those involved are willing to look past them and forge ahead....speaks volumes about the quality of people here :dancing_smile:

Trisper, as an Elder in the Clan, if our members that might have been affected accept the apology, then I support them and have no issues moving forward. We also appreciate you offering the apology and understand how such things can happen. I think most of us agree that every piece of loot will eventually drop again (and again and again), so things like this, while sometimes frustrating, are just a small bump on a very long road and not worth fretting over.

except certain pieces of armor, which shall not be mentioned here...

*crys*

No Baracko, it drops again and again.

You're just never going to get one...

except certain pieces of armor, which shall not be mentioned here...

*crys*

The problem, Baracko, is that the RBH loot-table apparently has an extra check. If Baracko=1 then drop%=0, if Baracko=0 then drop%=normal. So it does drop, and not all that rarely, just never when you're around. I used to tease you about it, but it's starting to aggravate even me that it drops the instant you're not in the run.