Looks like a full reinstall for me

Maube

The file "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\wow-partial-1.MPQ" appears to be corrupt. You may need to download this file again.

To check this installation for problems, click the "Repair" button. The Repair tool can automatically fix many update errors.

Ran the repair utility and it fixed something - but not what I needed apparently.

Guys - looks like I am out for MC tnight - have to do a full reinstall - nothing I have tried to do is working for this error.

Might want to check if Toramall (alt Tormentus or a mage... T something i cant remember) is on to try and fill in for the lack of priests - and Lefou is usually late so can come in late.

Tainish is supposed to park Jiris outside of the Core in case an Eye Drops - and Al's alt Tamisnela is next in line for a leaf. If someone can just post me what people bought I can update DKP tomorrow.

::sighs:: Wasnt feeling well - but wasnt expecting this kind of problems

Baracko has stepped up to the plate - which I appreciate immensly.

Suck it up people :paladin: you have to cut the ambillical cord sometime =p Remember even if you have everything out of there you want - your guildmates are still needing help!

Soon enough we will all be focuses solely on grinding to 70 and we might miss out on some of this companionship (boring as it may be, the instance - not our guildmates!) and I am trying hard to figure out what the problem is >.<

And guys... be gentle on Bar =p he isnt used to dealing with the volumes of whispers you guys plague me with

Edited by Maube

Update: 9:50pm

Had to re-reinstall - and am now redownloading the patch from Day 1 until the most recent. Apparently there is a corrupt file somewhere - so doing a full reinstall as well as a fresh patching. However - I am achy and grumpy so I think I am going to head to bed now.

I hope MC is going well =/ really sorry for this guys. ::sighs:: Pain in the ass Blizz downloader fubarred me.

Same thing happened to me Maube... Loaded WoW once, no prob... loaded it again, and got some error with the BackgroundDownloader.exe... i'm checking and repairing my files now... Jesus, i hope this doesnt affect everyone...

It got me the other day, had to do the full reinstall pain in the butt thing myself. I do have the patch files in a seperate folder that i got from Fileplanet, not sure but for future usage may be able to email them so you have them available all the time.

Course I forgot to save my macros or any of my Itemrack sets :paladin:

Well they say misery loves company - and I am glad I am not the only one who had this @)(&*$()@&%)@)@&$) problem.

I'm sorry you guys didnt get Rags last night =( I know a lot of our high DPSers were out and we were short on healing for the Roster.

Speak your mind or at least relay it to the elders ;)

Already discussed :laugh:

DPS was most of our problem against Ragnaros, and we had serious issues with Sons control. Dots were slow to get applied (I don't think we filled his debuff slots at all on either attempt) and, to make it all worse, he was punting the highest-damage people almost non-stop.

Healing was rocky at the start, but smoothed out long before Ragnaros....well, with the exception of Smedlock, which we all seemed to agree was much harder to keep alive that night for some reason. Healing was not our problem against Rags, unless we were planning on healing him to death...

Think Blizz is uppin the difficulty on the sly in prep for the patch? Though I think Ive read there will be no changes to pre BC dungeons. Always good to have some humble pie, not long ago we couldnt even get to Rags in 1 night. :yahoo:

No, we were just off our DPS a bit, and that wasn't helped by lots of punting *which I suspect was due in part to our bringing in some new people and some ringers who didn't have the FR they needed yet*