BRD runs(anywhere else good stuff drops?)

Oriahtundra

Pretty much all my FR came from a single run in BRD week or so ago side of 2 rings. We got the gear to chain pull in MC we should clomp through BRD in no time at all. Anyone interested in farming it out (reset cap is 5 now?) lmk. I think i got pretty much anything that drops in there, and anything else can be sharded for brilliant mana oil for the healers/casters

Well, incendius always drop a bracer with FR on it, Cloth, Plate, Leather, etc..

Melliki the Palid drops Lavawalker Greaves (but this is UD strath).

http://www.pooh.cz/aod/a.asp?a=2013040

is a list of equipment that oriented much of my pre-MC gearing. It counts with a section about FR gear, with clickable links to Thotboth. Let's do some research.

Edited by greenbull

What we can do in the farming department:

UD Strath, straight for the Pallid (skip the other bosses/mobs) and farm him for Lavawalker Greaves. The thing is, it's BOP, so we need the interested plate-wearer on the party.

DM West, to the Magister, nice FR leather shoulder (anyone can use, seriously, on Fire based mobs there's no need to worry with armor), and neck.

BRD to get the Coffer, Incendius and maybe stretch a little to go for the Ambassador Flamelash just after the Bar that drops cape and Mail hands.

UBRS, just to the first elemental boss that can drop the Wildfire Cape (+20 FR).

Tomorrow I'll be on for some time and anyone wishing to do one of those places let me know. I'll be on for Maube's Onyxia too.

BRD's also a good place for Black Diamond farming, isn't it? Need that for Libram of Resilience.

EDIT -- I think instead of farming the Lavawalkers in UD Strath (not really a fun farming run), we should just concentrate on getting the materials for Dark Iron Boots for our plate wearers.

Edited by Grimgor

Grim, the boots are a little beyond our reach right now. They require Exhalted with TB and we have only reached Revered and have some leatherworkers who need REvered theirselves

Being merely Revered with the Thorium Brotherhood myself, I can sympathize.

However, I think it's worth seeing if we can strike a deal with Belaru. Belaru is Exalted, and can make what we need. We need only make it worth his (her) while and of course supply the materials.

I still need a lucky dark coffer run, and thinking with Hu's fire resist being what it is now, that Zuato would benefit more from the enchant, so if anyone needs a resto druid, and doesn't mind me rolling on the burning essence should it be there, I'm willing to go along time permitting.

Confirmed?

Because I have one Essence on my inventory, and Huato has the rest of the components.

Next time we met online, Huato, let's go to the Steppes and get the Arcanum, so I can apply it to one of your items.

And, knowing that we can apply to other people, we can just do some runs to get more and more Burning Essences.

Confirmed.

I have actually never applied one myself. Friends had applied them for me. You give 10 yellow and 10 blue crystals to the owner with the burning essence. You can farm the crystals from Ungoro Crater area or you can buy the colored crystals from the AH for chump change. Owner takes the crystals and flys to ungoro to transmute them at the crystal spire located high up on the eastern edge of the hills. Owner will get enough transmuted bind on pickup crystals to finish the quest. Give owner 30gold, 1 black diamond, and the libram of resilience. Both of you can head to thorium point and there is a npc there who will accept them and give the owner the enchanting item. The +20fr is applied by trading in the do not trade window (same as enchanter).

Rel

If you need help, just let me know. As Alh, I need to do a coffer run sometime to get my other +20 FR. Of course, since my FR is very high without the additional +20 I will gladly defer a coffer drop to someone else who is also doing their Libram enchant :p

Also, Tamsinela the hunter can go. She is the right level for BRD (55) and could do with finishing a few quests, and she won't roll on FR if others need it. >:L

Kelani needs to do a bar run very soon to pick up the Thorium Brotherhood elemental leatherworking patterns up to honored and start turning in for revered, so save room for a hunter :p Since she won't be in MC or Ony for quite some time, I'll happily pass on any FR gear that others need/want if it drops.

Awesome!

I'll get the items transferred from Huato to Zuato (Diamond, book). I need to get the crystals from Un'Goro for you so you can make the spires, and I need to scrounge up some gold. I spent most of my gold last night on the remainder of the essneces of water I need for a Hide of the Wild. :p

I got the Crystal Spires on my bank. I did some extras when I applied the enchant to my stuff.

If money is needed I can provide some, since I got a shipment of goods from the Alliance side that helped.

I've also got diamonds floating around in my mailboxes somewhere that are up for grabs. Verissi has plenty of FR for the time being (207 self-buffed with full FR gear on, but usually sit around 160 FR to maintain >200 +dmg), so I certainly don't need to be considered until melee and healers are settled.

Did a BRD today with Odenn, Albinion and Zalrash. Got 2 Black Diamonds and 2 Burning Essences.

Maube already directed me to whose it must go first. I'll do another tomorrow.

I have a libram, though offered it up a few times, not sure if i should use it myself being a healer(cant remember what slots can be used on but be great for Cen so I dont gim my healing as much)

Regardless if someone needs it more i have one and also 8 of the crystals(enough for 2 quest) from when i helped Rel get his chant, so just a quick trip out there.

You have to get the keys for that boss for the burning essences? Im always down to help, not sure who is priority for FR stuff.

(why am i not gettin email notification?)

No one commented on my suggestion to get the TB-Exalted Dark Iron gear from someone (Belaru) who already has it. I see the materials get picked up all the time in our MC runs, so I know the raid can have this done. I know we'd be asking Belaru to do a chore for us, but again, I am sure there's enough goodwill to arrange for a trade so that it was worth her while.

Edited by Grimgor

The boots are not a priority Grimgor. I have a friend who can make them as well, but they are not a priority.

Smedlock can make everything but the Boots and that is enough for me at this point in time.