Blood and Thunder!

Grimgor

At last, we are ready to visit some pain and punishment on the Alliance, and I can tell that you are too. Come, join us. We are first gathering on:

Monday July 3 at 9:15pm in Orgrimmar

We'll assemble and organize there, and then head out and give those Alliance some trouble they won't forget, for this marks the first of a long string of agonies for them. All Skullcrushers of at least 20 seasons* are welcome. No formal signups for now, but do feel free to sound off here so we can get in the spirit! And if you wish to bring others along, clear it first with Odenn or me, but otherwise they are welcome. I hear the Shamans need some Gnome ears for some incense or stew or something. Let's not disappoint!

Hrar!

* -- We'll find a place for you low-ranking soldiers, but just understand the more experienced you are, the less restricted in role you will be. Still, come if you have the heart to help, for that is what is most valuable.

Edited by Grimgor

::slips her hands into her sleeves::

I may or may not attend... depends on how bloodthirsty ah am that dah.

::glowing orbs glitter as she watches Grimgor:: We have our differences Orc. Maybe I can consider putting them aside for the time being. We shall see.

Sabrianica thirsts for battle. As a Deathstalker, Varimathras has given her a wide authority in excercising her right to execute prior to interrogation of Alliance intelligence sources. I will also see if there are some of my friends from The Profane who would be interested in joining in on the slaughter.

Edited by Jeroabem/Sabrianica

OOC:

Monday could be rough for me...Wife goes in for a minor outpatient surgery, so I am going to have to play it by ear. If all goes well, I will be there as well.

Thanks everyone for the enjoyable night of killin'! We'll be heading back to them this coming Monday (likely will adjust to a semi-weekly schedule over time, but for now... ), so be there!

EDIT (thanks Fomor) -- That's Monday July 10 @ 9:15 @ Orgrimmar's gates.

Edited by Grimgor

Thanks everyone for the enjoyable night of killin'! We'll be heading back to them this coming Monday (likely will adjust to a semi-weekly schedule over time, but for now... ), so be there!

That's July 11 @ 9:15 @ Orgrimmar's gates.

Gah! Too late of a start for me... unless it is Tuesday night. (which, go figure, it is...NM..or did you mean Monday July 10th?)

Personally, I would suggest attacking Darnassus. Anyone over level 50 can run through the inn at Auberdine and shed aggro at the end of the dock, then run onto the boat(the guards drop aggro if you get on the boat). Then bail out of the boat before it docks and swim to the shore and then run to the portal. Once inside everyone needs to just hang a hard left and run a bit and will lose aggro after 30 -50 yards or so and there are no NPCs for a while. The group would then be close to the druid area and could easily go up and take out Staghelm(no elites in the way) or work their way around the city to take out the priestess. Also, the population of Darnassus is far less than any major city and most of those there are RPers as opposed to PvP gankers. Just a thought.

While it's not an express goal for these events, I think we'll end up hitting just about everywhere over time. What we hit will depend on who and how many we have. Also, the hit and run nature of our engagements will mean we'll avoid being too obvious and threatening (to avoid tipping our hand as we set up for a target). Remember that the Alliance outnumbers us around 3 to 1. It's not cowardice, it's just the most effective way to fight and cut down their numbers advantage if we have them doing a lot of guessing and piecemeal work.

*nods and respects Grimgor's lead*

See you on Monday!

-Haq-

Edited by Houli

er, think you're a little late there, Haq. *grins*

But... he's not :devil: We're going again this coming Monday, July 10! 9:15 @ Orgrimmar gates.

<squawk> Daily announcement! Daily announcement! <squawk>

For those of you with concerns about DKs, we'll separate you guys into a separate raid and create a common channel. Still stay in the same TS, though.

I am postponing this event, due to a communications error with erm... well...

Odenn.

Hur hur. <smacks the back of Odenn's head, then rubs it affectionately, then smacks it again>

I think we'll try for next week.