Balance of Light and Shadow

Maube

And so it is... with the help of Verissi and Scryll's potions... Tazzak my warden bears Benediction.

Should any Crusher obtain the Eye of Divinity... Tazzak has whispered me the secrets of this challenging quest.

*pulls a little bazaar table out of his pouch* Step right up, step right up Healers and Shadowcasters. I've got your gen-u-wine Benediction potions here. No elixir too strong, no oil too expensive. Don't push, don't push, there's plenty for everyone, and for only a small* service fee. We've got your Shadow Oil and your Mana Pots, Troll's Blood (don't ask) and Elixirs of the Sage. Every need you ever had and some you never will. Step right up. don't be shy, and don't forget to get some for the missus... ::line of patter continues:

* Payable in ten easy weekly installments. Delinquency will be handled by mercenary assassins from Blackrock.

::grins::

It was a rough night... that quest is not easy, the healing isnt bad... it the damn plague that takes out at least one peasant every wave. That and Skeletons hitting me in rapid succesion.

There was one point in which a Nelf priest ran in, LUCKILY he stopped the MINUTE he saw what I was doing and we didnt get 'cleansed' again =p Dont know if that safeguard was put in because he was alliance and to try and stop griefing... but I am thankful I succeeded that run... with Verissi's help ::grins wickedly:: apparently watching me get hurt and stunned by invisible attackers is fun to watch.

For those of you with Net Nannies....

Benediction

Binds when picked up

Unique

Two-Hand Staff

134 - 222 Damage Speed 3.00

(59.3 damage per second)

+10 Stamina

+31 Intellect

+12 Spirit

+20 Shadow Resistance

Classes: Priest

Durability 120 / 120

Requires Level 60

Use: Calls forth Anathema.

Equip: Increases the critical effect chance of your Holy spells by 2%.

Equip: Increases healing done by spells and effects by up to 106.

Cooldown: 30 min

Anathema

Binds when picked up

Unique

Two-Hand Staff

134 - 222 Damage Speed 3.00

(59.3 damage per second)

+22 Stamina

+31 Intellect

+20 Shadow Resistance

Classes: Priest

Durability 120 / 120

Requires Level 60

Use: Calls forth Benediction.

Equip: Restores 7 mana per 5 sec.

Equip: Increases damage done by Shadow spells and effects by up to 69.

Cooldown: 30 min

And now you know why we go farming for the Eye of Shadow.

To get this priestly yumminess, you have to have three pieces.

Eye of Shadow - Lord Kazzak or the Elite Demons

Eye of Divinity - From Domo's Cache

Shard of Nordrassil - you get this by equipping the Eye of Divinity and completing a quest to redeem a priestess who failed to save the people of Stratholme from Arthas.

Grats again Maube

If any other priests need hints in getting this quest completed let me know and I will fill you in on some tips in making this enoucnter 100x easier :dancing_smile:

Also if CS doesnt have any EoS in the bank, and priests cannot get a group together to go farm this (big pita since drop rates been reduced), clicky on a priest solo vid to farm them out in WS.

Oh they dropped the rates? No wonder we havent gotten any the last two times we went out farming ::mutters::

Hey at least we got 5 before they droppedt hose rates =)

Now to kick Domo this week! RAWR!

apparently watching me get hurt and stunned by invisible attackers is fun to watch.

Actually, I think it was funnier to watch you heal things I couldn't see. I did see the waves as they appeared for a split second (yay server synch), but they vanished immediately. Next time, I'm bringing my pendant to see the ghosties >:0