Patch 1.11

Maube

just give it some time. I also had that same problem and my firewall was running as well, but it's done.

It will stop at 83% for a long time and go really slow

Edited by chemmy

Been stuck at 83% all day... JUST got to 84%

Thanks to Greenbull, think I might have gotten the router configured to help =)

Edited by Maube

Less than 5 mins left till the patch download is complete.

As soon as the server is back up, I'm making a run for the new sheep/pig quest in Azshara, along with every other mage on the server probably *le sigh*

I still can't wait though!

I've been looking at different builds for the past few weeks on the test server and now I feel like I'm buying a last minute xmas present and second guessing every option. :)

Wednesday MC is definitely going to be interesting. It will be fun to see how the new stackable frost crit debuff pans out in the core.

Until then...place your bets as to which of us frosties ends up with the biggest repair bill from chained crits. :p

I can't wait for the reduced mana cost on totems and spells, and the increased duration of totems! :p

Oh, and the extra 6 yards I'm going to have on my lightning spells...ponders if I will be able to hit Baron Geddon now without being in range of his mana ignite...

Downloading it off a mirror even tho I finally got the downloader to work. Figured I could help some folks out, so I will be posting it on my webspace =p give me about 20 minutes and it will be up

Waited for 99 minutes to get the damned patch off the mirror so I will share =)

Edited by Maube

I'm also tring to find a mirror for ya'll and still nonthing, but i will keep looking as well. Argent dawn is not back up yet but a few of the other ones are.

I have found a mirror, here ya'll go.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/worldofwarc...tml?sid=6152951

Sign up is free, but if ya'll dont want to make a account, well ya'll can use my log in name and pass.

email:chemical.monkey23@gmail.com

Password:eclipse

I don't care if ya'll use it to get the patch, just tring to help ya'll out on getting it and back online.

This is only a one time thing, so after today/tonight i will be changing my password.

Edited by chemmy

Well.. I got in long enough to help kill some scourge in the chapel of light, got booted.. and now When I try to load a char it kicks me back to char screen.. :p