Patch 1.11

Maube

Because otherwise you'd still be giving money to SOE?

Shush now, Blizzard is good to us.

Admit it, Cwn, you work for blizzard... :p

I downloaded the patch, but the installation complains about a wrong CRC on a .adt file, I did all the hacks I could to try and save my current installation but no game. So I reinstalled the *** game and right now I'll wait like 2 hours to get the big-boned 400M patch, and pray while it downloads because on the EU forums people with the same problem reinstalled like 10 times with no luck :\

Because otherwise you'd still be giving money to SOE?

Shush now, Blizzard is good to us.

Admit it, Cwn, you work for blizzard... :)

No, I just hate SOE with a furious undying passion that knows no bounds. Don't get me started on why.

That was the only mirror one that i found. I also just got off the game and wtf, 55+ elites running around in UC. A low level character would get killed they them. I was coming from the warlock trainer and ran into one. They hit hard and fast, and for the scourge invasion quest, yeah i had a hard time with that, i mean they are easy but having like 100 alliance there as well is kind of hard. I only got 4 kill's in 1 hour and 45 min's, and only looted 3 quest item's and a quest. I also tried to fight one of the shadow of doom because i need something from them for a quest, well they are 60+ elite, they hit really hard, 900-1500 to me and they also do windfury. The keyring is nice but on the down side, cant put your UBRS or Onyxia key in it.

Two hours later and I'm still 0% closer to having the patch downloaded...remind me why I pay for this again?

Because you have an obsessive/addictive personality (mr 4 level 60s) and this is safer than heroin or crack.

*cry* missin the invasion *howl,growl,roar*

IGN also had it when i got stuck at 83% earlier, was a 30 min wait on a nonpayserver(to join is chump fairly cheap as i remember) but it ran down to 0 and went right back up to 30 min..... course this was bout 8pm EST

Tried the Blizz again downloader and went out for a bit, came back and it was done....then realized the invasion comes with it. lLizz will be getting a nice mail that should let your account be billed through a routing number rather than having to have a CC.

Should have called Shalaan and seen if he still had that 10 day game pass from his game :)

SOE+SWG..... yeah lets nerf a game so bad trying to be like WoW that game price went form 50+ to 20 including the expansion lol.