Molten Gore

Tamsinela

I apologize for not being in the Core last night. Around 7 I took a customary AFK and only 3 hours later when I'm sitting in the ER covered in blood do I think.. oh.. I wonder how they're doing in the Core.

Without going into the gory details, my buddy slipped and cut his forehead open on the corner of my workbench :p The night consisted of me, him, a 911 operator and a trip to the ER.

Anyway. Hope you guys had fun.

<- Alhazad

Edited by Tamsinela

Ouch! Hope he is doing ok now!

And no worries...I had to leave early to attend to real life issues too, but I did see through Mags and on down the path to Gehennas.

Oh my goodness! I hope he is okay! What a good friend!

We were concerned about yah, but I knew something serious had to come up for you to not be there =) ::hugs tight:: You will be glad to know... that after some nervousness and fretting and my part... we did manage to take Mags down first shot...

The whole night was really Gorey =p

But glad everything is alright and thanks for giving me the headsup =)

42 stitches :p He's fine, but I can't say the same for his good looks. I lost a shirt and slacks to the incident, my garage looks like a crime scene, and I'm out 20 or so DKP. Knowing what it feels like to be a piece of gauze? Priceless.

See? Mags down and all the way to Garr.. I'm about as necessary as a.. a.. Happy Fun Rock. :p

it was a messy night =p

gotta hate throwing someone who hasnt been tanking much in the Core as MT.

You told him to split his head open so you wouldnt have to Tango with any Molten Destroyers, admit it =)

it was a messy night =p

gotta hate throwing someone who hasnt been tanking much in the Core as MT.

You told him to split his head open so you wouldnt have to Tango with any Molten Destroyers, admit it =)

Phaw! Wasn't the Tanks' fault things were messy, was us healers... sometimes we were fine but others... we weren't just on a different sheet of music, but at different concerts. :p

Now I know it was just my first run, but one unfortunate wipe and some scattered deaths seems pretty good to me.

I had to start learning to dance last night -- was not much fun, I think I would have rather faced those fire packs. That's saying a lot for me, just ask Verissi b/c I hate those things with the white hot passion of 10,000 suns :p

I had to start learning to dance last night -- was not much fun, I think I would have rather faced those fire packs. That's saying a lot for me, just ask Verissi b/c I hate those things with the white hot passion of 10,000 suns :)

Did the Rumba not go well?

Ended up being swing lessons, which I would have thought was easy. But either Tainish and I are incredibly clumsy (entirely possible) or else we need to find different teachers.