Old man fire, and the big mess...

Baracko

Hey there, everyone!

Unfortunately, I must pull out of MC tonight (sorry Gordan! its not my fault!)

I have had the worst weekend! Last friday morning, I awoke to fire alarms and pounding. After grabbing the few things I could fit in my pockets and putting on a shirt and fliflops, I ran outside to find the apartment above mine in a blaze. Over the next hour, the fire department tried to put the blaze out. Somehow, my apartment didnt burn, but it got massively flooded, and much damage was incurred. With all this in mind, Ive moved everything I own twice in the past 4 days, and I will be moving today again (hopefully for the final time). My computer iis destroyed as it got soaked, hence no MC for me!

It may be a few weeks before I can play again, but hopefully the insurance company will renumerate me well, and I can build a better system!

Good luck in the core tonight, and Ill talk to everyone soon.

Baracko, the lurking lootwhore from hell >:L

Malltz, the frosted mini-whore :dancing_smile:

Edited by Baracko

I am so sorry to hear your stuff got damaged like that. Here's hoping the insurance company comes through quickly for you -- and very glad to hear you are safe.

I am so sorry to hear your stuff got damaged like that. Here's hoping the insurance company comes through quickly for you -- and very glad to hear you are safe.

Thanks a ton, Qiris! We'll get there! Good luck in the core tonight, and I wish you many phat lewts! RAWR!

Eek! I'm very glad to hear that you're alright, but sorry to hear about your stuff being ruined. You're very fortunate to have been below the apartment on fire, since you may not have woken up to the fire alarm at all if you had been living above it (many cases of this happening, in my experience).

Take care and good luck in getting everything back in order. I know things have been rough for ya lately, but stay positive...it's gotta get better soon :)

Man that is horible. i hope that everything is ok and you get a bette place to stay. hopefuly i will see you in a few weeks and get to run wit yah again in some of da instances. goodluck and hope for the best man.

Oh noes! That's horrible! I'm glad you got out safe, even though so much of your stuff got wiped. If you need help moving stuff around, I might be able to lend a hand for that. Anycase, hugs!

Ironically, had you gone to MC you could have picked up some nice Fire Resist gear.

I hope everything comes together for you and the Insurance company treats you well. Most importantly I'm glad you weren't hurt.