Behavioral Clients + Slippery Bathroom =

Maube

So if anyone was missing Katak and myself last night... we were in the ER for 9 hours.

One of my residents had a behavior, grabbed me and I slipped clonking my head on the bathroom floor. Being that I am just under 6ft tall, that was a long way to go. So I am on bedrest for the next three days, whupie. Pity that the next three days are my day off anywa :)

'Had a behavior' is that the new PC term for acting like a child? I dont know where you work but it sounds like you're in a managed care facility. My mother in law did that for years, and finally got the hell out. Poor neglected old people (not neglected by the staff but by their families), half of them insane or going insane. I did a volunteer stint in a convalescent home when I was in high school, man good thing too, I probably would have continued to pursue a medical career. Get better soon!

::chuckles:: No Chrys... I work in a group home for Profoundly Retarded adults =) we have only one Verbal client

She didnt want to take a shower and she let me know :)

Sorry to hear bout that. I'll echo the request to take it easy and slow. Those things sneak back up on ya if ya push it too hard. My sister blacked out again a few days later after hers. Hate to see you have the same misfortune. *hugs*

Holy cow you are almost 6' tall? Color me jealous, I'm only 5'5" and I would LOVE to take an inch or two off your hands.

Get better soon or I will need to rewrite another song for you . . . maybe something from Abba this time, instead of Dancing Queen, we'll have Concussion Queen!

maybe something from Abba this time, instead of Dancing Queen, we'll have Concussion Queen!

Well, being not only the King of Cheese but also the King of Head Injury (four concussions), I'm not in favour of taking a bride at the moment. Thus "Concussion Queen" may be a bit ambitious. Yes, I know it's disappointing for the ladies, but I'm sure they would prefer someone who can remember his own name more often than not ;)

I hear the Czar of Aching Noggins is looking for a Czarina, though :rofl:

Ahh yes... sheepage... would be good ::Laughs:: thanks Dwals =)

Headache is nearly gone... so I am getting better =) But if I get crabby on TS tnight... ya'll know why!