Attunement rush tonight

Volonazra

If you are 55th or higher level, and you want to get attuned to Molten Core. Sign up here!

We should form a raid as close to 7pm as possible so that you are all prepared for the raid on MC at 8pmish. If we get some veteran help it should be quick and painless. Last week took 45min to go front to back of Blackrock. So, sign up and be ready to enter BRD at 7pm and attuned by 8pm.

::grins:: Hope you enjoyed it, sorry I got grumpy at yah there Tainish =)

I can be a royal you know what when I want to keep people moving and they just dont want to move! =D

You were grumpy? With me?

CTRA needs a special Raid Leader anxiety channel that spams the group and indivduals as needed.

I didn't take anything personally. I figure anyone who can't take orders shouldn't be raiding, and anyone who doesn't get energized by an encounter shouldn't be leading a raid.

BWahahahah neither one of us ever noticed you being grumpy -- in fact, this morning after Tainish read this thread he asked me if you'd been grumpy with him. We agreed that you were the nicest raid leader we'd ever seen and you got exceptional results by NOT being a dick.

So grump away, Maube, your version of grumpy is both kind and effective.