Another Positive comment about Skullcrusher Clan

Borg

Well....another "great job" to pass on...

I was in a pick up group for an instance the other day and a comment was made toward my character.

"You are one of the Skullcrushers....you guys are great. I wish my guild was like yours"

This was because the players guild I guess would have members in it that would then "restrict" the kinds of characters in the instance or group based solely so that certain loot would be guaranteed to be going to x or y or z players in the group.

I said basically we do run instances over and over for players in the guild and some players do have terrible luck but we never restrict players based on loot drops etc and NEVER WILL...that is not the core of what we are.

I thanked the player for his comment and as luck had it I passed on an item that the other player needed even though the item could have been used by my warrior also and was uber rare.

It will drop again someday and I will get it then I said....no worries.

I do find it on the comical side that I swear MORE times than not....we seem to if anytime come close to arguing about loot...its because no one wants to get it....(volo always yellin at morgh...take it or I will clomp you)

No you take it....no you....no you ...hehehe

THAT says alot about our members characters......

We put more weight in helping our brethren over outfitting ourselves.

THAT is AWSOME....and I thank you for that.

The realm recognizes you all for your gameplay and reputation.....keep it up guys and the sky will be the limit to the options that will come our way.

*waves a salute*

Hey Morghie... those silly Wildheart Boots dropped again :rofl:

Yeah I did notice that in a Crusher run 'You use, no you take it, no you'

Warms my undead heart it does!

Like the other day when we were in Scholomance...

I didnt get a single drop so when Gandling didnt drop my hat... nor the hat anyone else needed, along with a sword... Volo told me I got first pick. The warrior said he could use it but since he got a lot of loot that run, he wouldnt roll on it.

I claimed the sword, but told the warrior to take it!

In tells he was going 'omg thank you thank you'

Why should I DE something for a shard when someoen in the party can actually USE the said item.

Dont we all wisht here were more people like the Crushers outthere! To give generously as we do! ::grins::

I have seen this over and over when Crushers group together- the fact remains that we stress maturity and helpfulness more than anything. It says a lot for all of us and I know it makes me feel good about all of our conviction in regards to what makes a Crusher!! :rofl::)

This is why I can't wait to level up and run with you guys. I have already been the recipiant of CS generosity on several occasions. I help others whenever I can, but I am limited due to my level (34). I want to be a part of this community that can give back as much as I have received. When I see things like this, it is a true honor to be a part of Clan Skullcrusher.

Some priest approached me last night "Hey, we'll do an UBRS run, wanna join? I grouped with you crushers some days ago and was astonished how good the group was, so I always invite crushers..."

Well, not with that EXACT words, but you do get the picture. And I'm more than happy to have joined you people :rofl:

/hug

I don' think we have to be at 60 in order to give back to the community though. Right now, I'm semi stagnated, fishing a lot of the time, and not adventuring much, partly to trhow as much as possible toward the war effort, but also because I don't see many of us on in the low 30's. It'd be great to be able to crusherize on the journey up and maybe show some of the up and coming people what we are about. I think the crushers can be a very positive force on AD, without being an "uberguild".

You know, this post really made me think for a second about when I started running with you guys...

As many of you probably know, I only started playing WC3 about 2 months ago. Very quickly, i was pulled into another guild because of friendly association, but I must admit that the real fun did not begin until I met many of you in the 20-29 bracket for WSG. Getting on a PUG with mostly crushers was possibly the best thing that could have happened to my gameplay experience, and I dont wanna look back.

Since that time, I have found instant friendship with many of you, been astounded with generosity and help, and have been nothing but utterly impressed with the organization and character of the guild.

I am damn proud to be one of you, and look forward to soon being able to help some others.......if he queue for AD doesn't kill me first. :yahoo:

Baracko - 42 Shamen (Honorary)

Huskavarne - 9 Mage

Lets stop for a moment and thank the following:

Volonazra, Grawuulf, Muru, Gordantell, Maube,Huato (and many others...)

Volo did the unthinkable......he brought the clan back from nothing. When Grulg and I left the game, the clan was getting very stagnant and in danger of falling apart. Volo picked up the reigns and stayed on the steady path. He didn't allow nasty and greedy people to join the guild, and slowly built it into what it is today.

Volo surrounded himself with good people, and those good people surrounded themselves with good people....etc...

Last, lets thank Morgh (Borg!) Borg built the base of our website gaming in UO. Borg expanded us into other games and has continually found good people to bring to the website

Sooooo...keep up the good work guys!

Three Cheers for Volo! Hip Hip Horray!

I am proud to say I chatted with him a good long time before I joined. Of course Id idnt realize I was chatting with his alt as well as Volo ::laughs:: Thought two people recruited me... turned out it was only Volo!

The Crushers is the #1 reason why I retired Ischade my Druid.

I have made some very good friends in the ranks! From the first Crusher I grouped with ::pokes Haq:: to those I have rerolled with Tazzy with... to those who still let dah Suicidal (but not as suicidal as Grym) mage get drunk and instance with yah =p

I spread the word, of the honor of Clan Skullcrusher at any chance. I will also will help a Skullcrusher over most others.

All you have to do is give me a shout, and if I am able I'll be there.

remember the Wolfriders!

I spread the word, of the honor of Clan Skullcrusher at any chance. I will also will help a Skullcrusher over most others.

All you have to do is give me a shout, and if I am able I'll be there.

remember the Wolfriders!

::grin:: I still remember that Mauradon run I made with Circle of Iron... Whew that was fun! Even if we didnt finish it, we still had a BLAST!