Bizzard vexes Borg

Borg

Morgh has day off from Corporate masters....50% chance realms will go down or have maintenance

Morgh plans to game all day....95% chance the realms will go down or have maintenance

Morgh gets called in to work for any emergency.....100% chance something cool or rare happens in gaming he cannot participate in.

Today.....6 hrs maintenance.....starting at 5am PST.....that is 9am EST...till...........3pm EST.........lord

:)

Blizzard: "We must test the resolve of this clan that seeks official status and recognition...what day was it thier contact said he would be available all day.....Tuesday and Thursday......Vex him......shut it down...shut them all down."

Borg: "I am vexed...I am totally vexed"

:)

no patch today, or it would be 8 hours long... or so their patches usually take.

Dont worry Morgh... it is fate yah know!

Btw... yah should remove some of the people on the website who are no longer in dah guild! And I think we have more members then are listed on that roster, probably not your problem but we should still work on getting those slackers up there :)

The bright side of UO :

Rarely crashes and maintenance lasts 15 minutes (daily). Updates 2 hours. :yub:

Come to think about it, Borg, you have waited about 7 years for that to happen and then went to WoW for the headache! :laugh:

At least we KNOW it will be better in another 7 years! :cool:

Stay safe,

Strength and Honor!