My hope is...

Borg

I just hope and pray those that do stick through the new systems and such will continue to carry proudly the banner of ITC.....we had a hell of a start and run....hope it wont go down the drain.....the work and sweat you all have done in the past does not deserve to be lost.

I agree with you Borg, I would hate to see ITC go under as well. I will miss it greatly, but hope that my new gaming experience will make up for its loss. :alcoholic:

Oh and Arkan ... Get on IM so I can bug you about DnL! I read the whole FAQ's page at work today *eyes bleeding* ..that thing is long :readpb:

Ok heres the deal. Sekut'ar is going to be the new leader (he is the only one that took interest in the spot and is a very loyal and commited person) Sekut'ar and Cor are going to go on a huge recruitment drive. I will help as well of course although I will not be in much but I can sit and spam when I am at work and such :D

p.s. Hey Borg, would you be able to talk Bal into hooking up Sekut'ar (forum name:Shorat) with the forum permissions so he can take it over? I would really appreciate it ;)

*Actually .. I am going to make him re-register so that his forum name is his in game name so people dont get confused.

Ok heres the deal. Sekut'ar is going to be the new leader

;):DCongrats Sek! Looks like I'm gonna have to log in more ... when do you guys usually play there now? It's lonely being the only guildie in game :cry:

Ur gonna make me do what? I am leader now ho, you answer to me!!!!!!!!!! lmao. Anyways, thank you for making me GL, I will not let you all down. I am going to do my best to revive the ITC in SWG, despite what SoE has done.

Dont want to sound negative, but....recruit who? Think the new starter kit is being outsold by the latest NSync christmas album so I doubt you will see many newbies. Suppose you could do what SOE would do, kick each member then reinvite them over and over again to bolster the statistics. Congrats anyways, and good luck ;)

Heh. You read about vendors not selling the SWG starter kit and some are vandalizing it then sending it back? Its nuts man. Naw, I know it'll take some time, but I'm not ready to roll over and let ITC die. ;)

Same thing lol. I think we should all take an active interest in bashing and vandalizing these boxes too, jsut dont do it to Re'nee's store , she might get in trouble.

btw. I hope you "lost" a couple copys of that int he trash at your store Re'nee hehe. :nub:

Same thing lol. I think we should all take an active interest in bashing and vandalizing these boxes too, jsut dont do it to Re'nee's store , she might get in trouble.

btw. I hope you "lost" a couple copys of that int he trash at your store Re'nee hehe.  :nub:

Actually, we had only 2 copies of it. Dunno where they are now, might've sold them.Haven't been able to find them in a while.

Archived