What the....

Volonazra

HEHEhehehehehehehehehe

Alex, What is the most obscure reference, your researchers could possibly find?

hehehehe

Definitely weird hearing wow in that context.

Was that for real?!

My manager has never played WoW but knew about the Leroy Jenkins relation to WoW and even had a video clip of it!

You know you've played too many MMO's when you see a bumper sticker on a car that says I love my Pug and you think of pick up group instead of the dog!

My wife asked me why I was laughing this morning and I had to explain...she thinks I've lost my mind now :D

Lol- the sad thing is the peeps from College Jeopardy, young enough to be my kids, can't answer the question about a GAME that I, oldtimer, play every night!! Now, that is irony!!! :tease:

Oh , yeah, this is kinda sad...

first, that oldtimers know more than youngsters about computer games.... (considering "oldtimers" to be from about 20 and up... :laugh: , of course not insulting anyone, if you are 10 years old and playing for 5 years, you can consider yourself oldtimer, and if you're 90 and been playing a day, you can call yourself oldtimer :) )

second, that a joke represents WoW

third, that the researchers found it hard to find one of the multi-millions that PLAY it to give a decent samle/description

four, that people speak of things they don't have a clue about like they do....

You don't have to know everything, but know at least what you're speaking about! for me, by seeing this it makes me think this show is ridiculous more than the Leeroy movie...