Clan Skullcrusher T-Shirts

Borg

Muru has outfitted himself and his two little Orcs with shirts........dabu Muru

and a Skullcrusher in CT has also picked one up....>DABU!!!

Da Shineeze da Clan geets frum da tabard-shirts goes into da Clan Treasuriee fur da Cheeftum to do events wit.

:) Ug!!!

Muru luks gud!!

Hehehhe- folks, the shirts are real nice quality!! The bone yellow is cool against the black background. Altogether, I was very impressed!!

Support yer Crusherz- buy some fer yer favorite Alliance player!!

Borg, as usual, good job!!!

Muru luks gud!!

Hehehhe- folks, the shirts are real nice quality!! The bone yellow is cool against the black background. Altogether, I was very impressed!!

Thank Muru.....and thanks Maube (again)...sending out your 2nd shirt for ya.....

MAUBE!!!! TAKE SOME PICS OF YOURSELF in DA CLAN TABBARD at your convention....whoot!!!!

Muru luks gud!!

Thank Muru.....and thanks Maube (again)...sending out your 2nd shirt for ya.....

MAUBE!!!! TAKE SOME PICS OF YOURSELF in DA CLAN TABBARD at your convention....whoot!!!!

I'll order a couple when I get back from FLA

• 2 months later...

So. What are the chances of paying the donation for the shirt and getting the drawing instead of the shirt, so I can iron the drawing on a local store. This way I can get a SKC shirt without the need of paying the international big friggin' shipping that will take eons to arrive...

Brazilian Hugs.

[]s

So. What are the chances of paying the donation for the shirt and getting the drawing instead of the shirt, so I can iron the drawing on a local store. This way I can get a SKC shirt without the need of paying the international big friggin' shipping that will take eons to arrive...

Brazilian Hugs.

[]s

We could look to work something out but then just remember that your shirt will be an iron on and that eventually ironons will come off in the wash.

Message me inside game engine.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those MEMBERS of CLAN SKULLCRUSHER ONLY....

Money Orders can be mailed to purchase your Tabard T-Shirts......just PRIVATE message me FIRST to get the amount that will include shipping....and we will get you your tabard!!!

• 3 weeks later...

POSTED BY VOLONZARA....

Well, thanks to some fine clan spirit we already have a new dedicated server without the need for a fund raiser.

However, the shirts are just plain cool. True story, I had worn my t-shirt to a local gaming shop (it was the only clean t-shirt I had) and someone asked me who I knew in the guild. I had a short chat and he said he knew of the guild, but he was Alliance. He gave me a great deal on some cards I was buying for my nephew's b-day(50% off). Cant beat that.

Anyhow, get yours too. The funds will still be put toward other Honor Empire endevors. You can count on Borg to pull something else out of the fun magic hat.

Seriously Guys, the Tshirts are just plain awesome. Show your clan spirit =) Heck, I better get a photo of KAtak and myself in them ;) so you can see Katak doesnt normally wear dressed ::giggles::

Edited by Maube

• 1 month later...