So, who else is bored SWG?

Arkan'

If your bored plan some events :p .. do something constructive lol  :p

Bleh, yea lets plan some dwb runs with our 3 players online. Dunno man, now after finding out about a line of new nerfs on test for pub 24, combat going to become even more boring and monotonous, sick of the bs, they can build in new nerfs but they can't fix old bugs, pathetic. I've killed so many krayts, gdk's, gorax, and n-k's the last few months i'm tired of pulling the trigger ???

Oh ffs, meeting yesterday?? Dammit my little bro musta read the email so i didn't even check email yesterday, I apologize, i'll try to keep better track of things for now on ??? If something like this happens again someone try to catch me on msn messenger.

I thought at one time I could be happy with SWG forever.. that is until the ill fated CU moved in.. :) I've reached my peak of boredom and just can't make my mind up what to do. It doesn't help matters either seeing so many friends cancelling their accounts. :D

Like you Arkan', I've been waiting for LotR to come out, but now after looking into DDO.... going to be a tough choice.

NNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! NOT YOU TOO JADE!!!!!!!!!!!  :0

The CU doesn't even bother me that much anymore, it's just the mentality of SOE development which is to nerf nerf nerf, honestly, I can think of only one skill from any profession that was actually improved upon since the CU. Combat now, both pve and pvp is all about outlasting rather than trying to kill your opponent unless you are a rifleman or a swordsman with armor break, or a pre-cu jedi with armor break. Everything has become less and less dynamic with each publish as they continually try to make us weaker and weaker in an attempt to slow levelling down since their exp super-nerf failed. And well honestly, I dont want to play a game where the combat professions are more like quadraplegics than soldiers.

I agree with all your points Arkan'.. but mostly what I find sad is they took away all the uniqueness of SWG... I loved how every proffession had to rely on another.. promoting helpfulness amoung the players. even the fact they took away AP points..I liked the fact that having to have so many AP points encouraged you to help others by training them.. Cantina's are dead.. a place to go mingle, meet new people. Can't say I miss the buff lines, but Doc's are pretty worthless now for the most part. And as far as I'm concerned it put ranger to death as well.. something I really enjoyed but ended up giving up cause it just wasn't worth using the SPs it took. ranger I believe uses the most SPs too, no other proff now a days requires all of the starting proff. boxes. anyway.. what I loved about SWG was it was more than just the grind... many many other things to do besides grind. that for the most part no longer holds true. and my question to SOE is this..

If you want to turn SWG into the same type of game all the others out there are.. then where the hell are my other 7 char slots!?!? :0

You know what .. I am going to have to TOTALLY agree with you there Jade .. I want my 7 slots too!! lol  :0

Probably an exploit for extra char slots out there too, is for everything else

*cough* WorldofWarcraft *cough*

WoW is evil

You know what .. I am going to have to TOTALLY agree with you there Jade .. I want my 7 slots too!! lol  :0

WoW is evil

I used to play SWG... then I started playing WoW. The difference was amazing. Much more to do, more ways to develop, more places to explore... the list goes on and on and on...

*guy from reading rainbow voice* But don't take my word for it! Duh dun duh!

You know what .. I am going to have to TOTALLY agree with you there Jade .. I want my 7 slots too!! lol  :yahoo:

WoW is evil

I used to play SWG... then I started playing WoW. The difference was amazing. Much more to do, more ways to develop, more places to explore... the list goes on and on and on...

*guy from reading rainbow voice* But don't take my word for it! Duh dun duh!

Maybe if any of the 50+ people I knew that went to WoW didn't quit it after 2 months, I might have tried it :0

[qoute]

Maybe if any of the 50+ people I knew that went to WoW didn't quit it after 2 months, I might have tried it :0

I have 3 friends that quit WoW after 2 months. Said it was too easy and after you do it once it is repetative. Kinda like CoH, played for 3 months when I took a break from SWg and I had 4 lvl 50's, I am doing beta on CoV and it is the same, just different background. Reason I go to no other game, I try them, but its all the same thing, may as well stick with the one I know :yahoo:

Archived