[Humor] Leeroy!!

Balandar

I dunno... I've been to the same spot this video was, and my first trip was most definately a LEEEEROY run.

Someone walked over all the eggs and they hatched on us. We got our butts handed to us.

It might have been me who ran over the eggs...they said not to TOUCH them, didn't say not to walk OVER them. :yahoo: oh well

Certainly staged. Two factors tell you this:

1) The fact that leeroy (paladin) hit his bubble, then intentionally ran around to every egg he could.

2) The idea of some super nerd sitting back and calculating "survivability odds" is just too ridiculous for my head to handle seriously.

Though it may be staged it 'hollywoods' so many nerdish things that are so true in games like that.

You have the 'reluctant leader' who will go to great lengths to save his comrades.

You have the 'way to analytical' nerd who calculates the odds in every situation.

Then you have the 'crazy Joe shmoe' who's way to dense to understand a well thought out plan.

"At least I'm not chicken"

:devil:

• 4 weeks later...

I think it was staged, but one or more of the following might apply:

1. The whole bunch is very stupid, because they didn't identify Leeroy for what he is...

2. The whole bunch is very stupid, because they actually ran after Leeroy to commit mass suicide!

3. Leeroy is very smart. He probably said, what is a good way to whack a large group of players? :cry:

Assumptions 1 and 2 rely on the fact they just could have waited for him to die and ressurect. At least that way they would have had much time to plan the attack, and also they would be SURE that he is one crazy player and not count on him for nothing! :)

Anyway it IS funny! :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived