Hi.

Darkstar

Hello to anyone bored enough to read this, my humble attempt at a forum post. I'm new, and just trying to feel my way around this whole board, it's a little ominous. If anyone could help shape my image of this place a little, i'd be in your debt.

I recently joined the Skullcrusher Orc Clan for WoW, even though i missed the beta and it isn't out yet, i spend a lot of time on BattleNet playing WarcraftIII. I was wondering if the SOC has a group in WC3, so i could join up for some games.

So if anyone would like to reply with some info, or is willing to give me the lowdown on the clan/board, that would be great. Thanks in advance,

_-Darkstar-_

Welcome Darkstar. Basically we are a family here and we have several different games that T.H.E is a part of. Best thing is to just jump in and have fun. As far as WC3 I'm not sure if anyone is playing it or not. Can't tell you you much about SOC as I've just decided to join it myself. I'm basically only in UO at this time.

Several of us are playing W3 on battle.net, have some pretty big battle at times. But like Earwen said just best to jump in, we are all family here. Noones gonna bite....errr well, watch out for the gnomes. :D

Welcome to the Family, When we all learn the boards we will let you know *grins*

Bal keeps changing them, but all his efforts only make it better ,

We are all waiting on Wow, and i know most of the elders play warcraft so best to talk to one of them

Like Earwen i play right now mostly in uo

Devin Ashley

Lora Deblood *deceased*

Noones gonna bite....errr well, watch out for the gnomes. :p

gnomes usually only bite if you come after them first :D

(unless you're an orc... orcs in general have proven hostile, so an orc who doesnt want their kneecaps smashed by the gnome mafia has to prove good intentions)

Bal's been adding to the boards a whole bunch of nice fun stuff. Don't worry, the majority of it is only a week old so all new to us as well. Top right section of boards is where all the fun "extras" are linked, setting up a pet if you want, arcade games if you want. Joining the forum battle game is a lot of fun. Takes some getting use to but allows for building an army that we can kill each other on the forums with.

As for WC3, I know Bal and Martok played quite a bit along with Logan. I dabbled, but am awaiting the WoW release as well.

As others have mentioned, just start posting. Others will get to know you. Most have one or two games that they play in at any one time, but the forums are open to all, so just because you don't play a certain game doesn't mean you can't post in the forums.

End of the day, they're here as a place for us to hang out and communicate.

That and to bash each other repeatedly with big sticks 10_9_134.gif

Well, I think you are the first member to actually find and post in chit-chat!! Congrats! Most take a couple of weeks to figure out that much about the forums :p Basically everything is broken up into categories. Chit-chat, Website Accessories, Real life pics, Website Updates, etc are in the general category. All the online games have their own categories below the general section.

You can navigate pretty quickly by clicking on the links under the T.H.E. Logo for the forums.

T.H.E. Community » General » Chit-Chat » Hi.

Also, instead of trying to go through each forum and finding what new posts have been posted, click on View New Posts at the top under the Accessories links. Once you are done reading them there is a link on the view new posts page at the top that you can click to mark them all as read, not necessary to do so, but it's easier for me to find new posts later on without having to worry about ones I already read :D

I hope some of that makes sense... :D