WOW Character

Jas

Okay, I've been checking out all the WOW stuff on our forums, and now I'm getting psyched up about the game (I'd been avoiding it so far, because I knew it was a while away, and didn't wanna get too impatient). Having trouble deciding, though, which type of character I wanna play when the game comes out. I wanted to get signed up on our roster, but I need to at least make a first plan for my character (and, of course, come up with a name).

I'm thinking shaman, maybe. Gonna have to have a serious discussion with Ugnush about it tonight. How to come up with a female sounding Orc name??? Tough one. hehe

I am testing the game somewhat now.

The game is ready for release now. They just have to tweak some things.

I am currently playing a shaman and will be playing one in release. I love the class.

Bal had an orc name generator.... but I am sure you could come up with one much more creative!!!

Hmmm smart to avoid WoW cus me and the rest of the gang are kinda driven crazy cus we are waiting for so long: oww and thats double for us europeans cus we dont even have a beta yet

*SKRAAALWWW jumps in a waterfall* :lostit::silly::smash::alcoholic:

Yes it really sucks being in europe now!

I'll be playing an rouge orc(vradish) and test the character,

if it isn't nice to play with,i'll try another one.. :alcoholic:

~vrad

im not sure if im going to be a tauren or an orc. i really like both and there isnt alot of taurens in the clan so i may be a black tauren shaman.

-Nokk Rajek

Edited by Nokk

i was thinking there was going to be a lot of warriors so i figured i'd be a shaman. i think our clan will be stronger if the classes where balanced. >:L

Edited by Nokk

I think we will be good on warriors and shaman.

We might be a bit light on rogues and druids...

and we are definately light on priests (only trolls can be priests in the horde and to my knowledge there is currently not an active one)

Parties are maxed out at 5 currently. Ideal party would be one druid, one shaman, two warriors and one rogue.

Shaman/Warrior combo is pretty uber let me tell you....

Or even two shaman.

Troll, Rogue. I love the idea of stealthy trolls. Been in love with the race ever since Warcraft 2... "I got axe for you.." Even though it wouldn't be IC, I would be STRONGLY tempted to say "New Troll Here" directly after character creation in WoW...

If you get that joke, then pretend I just gave you a high-five.

:) hehe

but serious now, why dont people want to play the rouge class (if an orc).

1. orcs are big (ever seen a giant steal your wallet)

2. more people who choose a orc as there caracter are...more destructive, as so they choose the warrior/shaman class.

3. (personal opinion) stealing is bad! you will get more and more enemy`s trough out the game (some poeple want that like vradish):D, if you steal, the loot (mostly) will not be great (like beating up an old lady and take her wallet with 10 dollars in it), and its far more rewarding to skinn or kill an enemy and loot him.

hehe,i always say :Keep your friends close but keep your enemys closer... :)

if you steal, the loot (mostly) will not be great (like beating up an old lady and take her wallet with 10 dollars in it), and its far more rewarding to skinn or kill an enemy and loot him.

Or if you steal from the person and after that you kill it,you have two things:

1.experience

2.the old lady's wallet :D

the clan is kind of light on druids so i think i may be a one. its a powerful class but they can only wear leather. also we are on the darker side at this clan so im not sure if i want to be a tree hugging druid.

-Nokk Rajek :)

Edited by Nokk