Halaa PVP Mounts

Kadi

Hello all!

As some of you may know, I am currently collecting mounts on Kadiana, and I have not yet obtained the two PVP mounts from Halaa. Unfortunately, they require tokens received only from PVP with people while in Halaa.

But, I have good news! I found some alliance volunteers, er, guinea pigs, who also want Halaa mounts to agree to meet with the Horde in Halaa and agree to let us kill one or more of them in exchange for us doing the same. There will be rezzers on both sides, and yes, you can go naked to save repair bills. The mounts require 170 'kill' tokens, and can only be obtained if your victim is within 5 levels of you.

This coming Sunday, at 5 pm server time we will be getting together. We can do this with as many as 40 people per faction, so anyone who wants some free tokens are welcome! We should be finished before most people's raid times.

-Kadi

PS: the mounts also require 35 research tokens, so if you don't have them in your bank, go farm up that oshugun dust! It's 10 dust per turnin now though, instead of 20.

*hugs Adranna's Dark War Talbuk*

The more people you get for this, the better and quicker it will be. Rez timers were always the biggest pain at Halaa, and I'd bet it's worse when trading kills, so get as big of a group as you can get on both sides. I had fun getting mine when it was still active out there, but I hear it's awful these days without some kind of cooperation. Good luck!

Hello all!

As some of you may know, I am currently collecting mounts on Kadiana, and I have not yet obtained the two PVP mounts from Halaa. Unfortunately, they require tokens received only from PVP with people while in Halaa.

But, I have good news! I found some alliance volunteers, er, guinea pigs, who also want Halaa mounts to agree to meet with the Horde in Halaa and agree to let us kill one or more of them in exchange for us doing the same. There will be rezzers on both sides, and yes, you can go naked to save repair bills. The mounts require 170 'kill' tokens, and can only be obtained if your victim is within 5 levels of you.

This coming Sunday, at 5 pm server time we will be getting together. We can do this with as many as 40 people per faction, so anyone who wants some free tokens are welcome! We should be finished before most people's raid times.

-Kadi

PS: the mounts also require 35 research tokens, so if you don't have them in your bank, go farm up that oshugun dust! It's 10 dust per turnin now though, instead of 20.

I'll come. Must collect them all!