Guys - Stay out of the Doghouse this year

Maube

Beats the hell out of the entire small kitchen gadget set Ferj got me one year for Christmas. I kept thinking there had to be something stuck to the boxes I was missing. I was wrong. Griddle, frying pans, dishes...... Nothing but cookware and how to serve it up. He learned his lesson in a big hurry. The following year, he wanted the play station or whatever the system was back then. He got it but we took it out of it's original box and put it in an empty work boot box. We had him convinced he got new work boots for Christmas. He was TICKED! He spent the entire day pouting and never once lifted the lid to see his, "New boots." By the end of the evening no one could stand to be around him anymore so we had to let him off the hook. Took a lot of convincing to get him to at least try the dang things on. *Evil grin* Men are such children sometimes.

:laugh: LOL Its funny because its true. Though I often wonder the thinking behind men that make bonehead decisions like that. :D I can proudly say Ive never been told to go sleep on the couch heheheh Edited by Oriahtundra