RoS Down!

Baracko

On the final day of the raid, we managed to get one last new boss down... RoS!... and then half the group proceeded to port before the screenie! We also one-shotted Vashj after not being there for months, and finished some titles!

WoWScrnShot_100908_194528.jpg

We came a long way in a short time, after starting in the raiding scene a little late, clearing Gruul, Mags, SSC, TK, Hyjal, and coming pretty close on BT. Thanks to everyone for all your hard work and DEDICATION! See you in the expo! ;p

Edited by Baracko

I dedicate this victory to my beloved Orcala, who could not be there for personal reasons. In her honor, I had my /AFK tag up the entire night, even when we roflstomped Vashj, Al'ar & Winterchill. :)

GJ folks, and enjoy the well-deserved break!

Edited by Holyssa

I dedicate this victory to my beloved Orcala, who could not be there for personal reasons. In her honor, I had my /AFK tag up the entire night, even when we roflstomped Vashj, Al'ar & Winterchill. :)
... and then half the group proceeded to port before the screenie!

I think these two things are related <.< What's being AFK when you aren't in Shattrath? *hugs Orcala*

It was a fun night, and I look forward to seeing ya all around!

I think these two things are related <.< What's being AFK when you aren't in Shattrath? *hugs Orcala*

It was a fun night, and I look forward to seeing ya all around!

I was wondering why the screenshot had less than 10 people LOL

Congrats all, sorry I couldn't be there. We will miss ya Cal! I AFK salute ya :smurf:

• 4 weeks later...
Going forward, I have just one word to say....

KURINAXXRAMAS

Okay, old joke, but still some comic value given how many people have been running pre-BC content :dancing_smile:

kurinnaxxstormrageiz6.jpg

We are SO pwning this guy when we're L80 & fully decked in T7. ;)