If Baracko were a kitty

Qiris

Well I really hate that this board won't allow HTML, because the pics are worth seeing.

So click HERE to see one way Baracko might look as a kitty.

He might also look like THIS.

Of course it allows HTML :) Second button from the left in the top row.

...and those pictures are far too un-angry to be Baracko...

Of course it allows HTML :) Second button from the left in the top row.

...and those pictures are far too un-angry to be Baracko...

Nah.

is much more accurate for Baracko. You even see him use Windfury! ;)

Second button from the left for me is Insert Special Items (top row) OR italics (bottom row).

I only see Baracko in his fat and lazy state these days since I don't raid with him. He's just eaten a baby in the picture where he's lolling about on the red chair.

Second button from the left for me is Insert Special Items (top row) OR italics (bottom row).

Aha, found out why. If you go to My Controls (very top) and then Board Settings (under options, on the left), you need to change your editor from Standard to Rich Text. I did this so long ago that I had forgotten about it.

Qiris, your original picture, of Eddie lounging in the red chair, is what Baracko looks like when he gets back to the camp with new loots that he wants everyone to be sure and see. Haven't you noticed that raised platform outside his tent where he can sit to make sure all returning clan members see him?

I kinda like Holy's drummer kitty for the windfury. He's far too controlled to be Devil Kitty, Lith. You just feel the hate building in his voice as the raid progresses. Now maybe when it boils over, he's Devil Kitty, but it doesn't last long before he just walks away in disgust.

*ties Baracko's tail to his tent pole*

Edited by Kalea

Here is

and then I watched this one of someones version of what the kitties are saying.....

very funny version.....would love to see/hear some of your guys humor on these two cats since we have somewhat of a kitty fetish within this guild ehhe

I couldnt breathe at the end...very funny.

Here is

and then I watched this one of someones version of what the kitties are saying.....

very funny version.....would love to see/hear some of your guys humor on these two cats since we have somewhat of a kitty fetish within this guild ehhe

I couldnt breathe at the end...very funny.

*Dies laughing* Yea....