Next guild meeting?

Volonazra

What day is best?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi everyone,

I want to hold a meeting in this next week. It will be as brief as possible, while discussing some important topics and promotions etc.

In an effort to involve as many members as possible Ill host it on the day you choose as most desired.

Ukie if it is held Wednesday that's the Only day next week I get to raid. I suppose it's a big no no if we held it on ANY other night/day.

But whom will fill the peetub for us? :stinker:

I know Saturday is the one day nothing is scheduled. I'm with Smed in that I'd be a sad panda if it interfered with Crik's Zul'Aman. Maybe really late on Wednesday? Since we normally end that raid about 10, 10:30?

Not raiding yet, and likely to garner some ill feelings .. But should it really matter ?? It is one day out of many planned raids that it might change around with. Tuesdays and Thursdays are best for me, if not those then the weekend. Monday and wednesdays wifey would like some Knogle-action :stinker: Times does not really matter.

Edit:

Meant to say: Even if it should be monday/wednesday and if Piney or Knogle should be awake, then I'll be there. If it will be short, then she will be okay with it..

WTB -25% wifey aggro enchant to chest!

Edited by Pinecone

Ultimately some kind of compromise will need to be reached. In my opinion, should a few people not be able to make the meeting then so be it, as long as the reasons are legitimate.

In light of the various raiding schedules and personal situations, I feel the best times for this meeting would either have to be before OR after the usual raid slots (7:30-10:30 I think). Weekends tend to be chancey at best since for most people real life ends up taking precedence.

I don't think it's such a great idea to plan this meeting over a raid slot. The amount of effort and time involved in bringing 10 to 25 players together, dealing with replacements, schedules, consumables, etc, is quite significant. Scheduling over a raid would only serve to undermine some of our clan mate's gaming endeavors and weaken raid group cohesion.