Saturday 2-16-08 Crusher Tournament @ noon

Pinecone

Rhoach and Molox is in the running for the winner :p As they are also the only two, then all the tournaments has been changed into best out of 3, and winner takes all the 450 pieces of shiny gold :D

nam nam you may say!

I promised a good explanation of the matches. You two will be send a tonk controller today or tomorrow (thursday), and then we will figure out a good time to see who of you is the Tonkest Crusher around!!!

And if you want to practice before the finale, then hook me up, then we will find a place and battle!

Pinecone

Dis be time for more clomping! Me be puntin a gnome an stof came out. Me be takin rope an puttin him in tree then clompin sum more an even mor stof came out! Dis was like Vinterveil all ovah again!!!!!!

So me be havin all dis shinies and me want tu give it tu da Crushers!

Just giving an early heads up for a Crusher Tournament coming up saturday the 16th of february. We need quite a few to make it real fun so make sure you sign up. There will even be prizes!!!!

The tournament will be a "1vs1" with a 50g prize, "2vs2" with a 100g jackpot (for each) and lastly 2 times "Last Crusher Standing" with 100g.

The tournaments will start at 12.00 am or pm (whichever is the noon one) server time. And you are certainly not required to be there while all of them is running. However, I am sure there will be much fun and cheering for your favourite will likely be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and no .. you do not need to PvP spec yourself, and every class/level/gender can combat!

More info to follow.. So stay tuned!

------- Okay .. they first edit of many (I bet!)

Times will change a little bit. I have decided to make it run from saturday the 16th at noon until sunday the 17th at noon. Then when people sign up, then if you cannot come at the normal time, then list a timeframe where you can fight! Then I will pair people or teams up against eachother. And should a slave be on a 2vs2, then please for the love of everything unholy, make sure you are paired with someone that can play when you can.

Remember .. A level 70 can easily be teamed with a level 1. So do not be afraid of teaming up and be a problem for your member .. (HAH HAH).

When you sign up then please also add what tournaments you will like to attend. And you can easily get all 4 of them. Each of the "Last Crusher Standing" will be at noon but 2 different days. That should give people a chance for practice, and attend.

--------- Now say that you want to join in the Crusher fun!

Edited by Pinecone

AHHH dem tubes ate me text!

Me be mad!

Du be slaves, du be clomped by da man! Me be sad du be clomped an me be changin stof. We gud crushers start when sun be high, den dem slaves can fight until sun is high again. Den we be habin finales and prizes den.

And du be gud to make finale?? Den we hab finale when du be free!

Nuw: Sign Up!!

Or me set Bula tu sleep wid du!

• 2 weeks later...

Molox and Rhoach, I will send you two an ingame mail then we can figure out when it is best suited for you to have your match. And if that is best before the weekend, then as it is the two of you that made it into the finale :) Then there is no reason to wait =)

Alrighty, as it stands, I won't be able to participate after all. I'm moving tomorrow to take on a new job, and they're not going to have internet to the house I'm moving to for a few days (net guys are scheduled to come out on the 18th). Didn't realize the move was going to fall on this date, sorry :(

Edited by Rhoach

Alrighty, as it stands, I won't be able to participate after all. I'm moving tomorrow to take on a new job, and they're not going to have internet to the house I'm moving to for a few days (net guys are scheduled to come out on the 18th). Didn't realize the move was going to fall on this date, sorry :(

I hope you have a special moving container for Ludmilla. I'd hate for someone to mistake her for a household pest. :D

Good luck with the move!