Heroic Tuesday

Kailand

Hi,

I've noticed recently that we have a bunch of new peons in camp, as well as a bunch of old faces coming back into the fold, and thought that I would start an activity to get us all working together as well as getting to know each other. I would like to start a semi-organised grouping for heroic instances that is inclusive to everyone. I would like to start signup's on the raid signup page for this, just to ensure that we have the numbers and enough life givers/life takers/protectors (Heals/DPS/tanks) as well as to make sure that clanmates team up with someone different. With enough signup's we can have multiple groupings each week and mix them up to have a great time with new experiences.

Role playing will be encouraged, but not enforced, and clearing the instance should not be the ultimate goal - Having fun will be. Also any friends outside of the guild will be welcome to join us. I'm thinking an 8:30 pm start time, and of course it will go until the instance is done.

Kailand

P.S.

If anybody who reads this has the power to give me priviledges to start up a raid on the signup page please let me know.

ok, looks like there is enough interest. As for signups, we will skip that this week (I still don't have the priviledges yet) and play it by year. I'll be online tuesday night, on Kargoch, so when the time comes and you are interested, message me and we will form a raid group and decide what the groups will be and which instances we will clomp.

Just to remind people, there are no requirements in terms of gear/spec, all that is required is to be honored with whichever faction the instance is. The point of this is fun, and new experiences.

Well, last night's Heroic tuesday wasn't as much of a success as I would have liked it to be, but realise that it is holiday/exam time. I would like to thank Guilozak for showing up promptly, and for Ronstin for going with us. We had Illeria and Zebgor join us (Thank you both) but unfortunately we set our goals a little too high (heroic Arcatraz).

I will keep Heroic tuesdays informal until january.

Thanks again for inviting us along. :)

I had fun anyway even if we kept on having troubles on that first boss. The trash mobs seemed to go ok but heroic bosses are very different. It may have been a number of different factors that made it so that boss was so tough. Perhaps if we had kept trying we would have eventually downed it but no sense in banging your head against a wall :lostit:

I suggest using the very simple and powerful GroupCalendar to organize groups. So easy, Vrugz could do it. Updated so recently, Kargoch would say "wout" (silly Canadian, its "woot" :rolleyes: )

Groupcalendar is full of the win. :yub:

Edited by Volonazra

Kailand's been added to the raid leaders group on the raid signup page. I've also made a "Heroic instance" location that can be used as a generic placeholder for the Tuesday festivities (I was too lazy to make individual instance labels :rolleyes: I'll get to that later, if desired).

Thanks Waldonnis. (unless it was Verissi who did it, or adranna, or... or *head explodes*)

Due to the holidays, I will put this on hold until the second week of the new year. I hope everyone has a happy holidays :rolleyes: .

****Edit****

I have the signups posted.

Edited by Kailand