Clan Meeting!!

Raeda

This Saturday (28 July) we will be having a clan meeting outside of Silvermoon at 5pm server time! It is highly encouraged for everyone to attend, especially peons! ;)

Unfortunately I won't be able to come either, I'm going camping this weekend.

Kind of sucks I'll be missing it, we haven't had a meeting in so long :sorry:

Yep, I figured there'd be a number who could not attend, but one of the topics I was going to bring up was whats the best time for everyone? I'm going to hold meetings more often too. :sorry:

The meeting was basically to get everyone together, I feel we're becoming disconnected with all the different raids happening. I plan to have the meetings every two/three weeks from now on, probably on Tuesday evenings since Saturday doesn't appear to be convenient for most. I'd like to see us push for more heroic type stuff, we've gotten a lot of people in good gear now and we need to get the rest of our crew in Karazhan/Heroic level stuff so its easier for all of us to work together. So! That means working on keys! Helping people run the unheroic dungeons when they need it! Remember that just cause you don't see any personal benefit from a dungeon, the person that you are helping could be your healer/dpser/meatshield... so it is to your benefit to help them out. :D

Also, we welcomed Jaxie to the rank of Grunt! And she survived! Mostly. >.> Anycase, just give her a rez if you find her lying dead from the aftereffects of the peetub.

Lastly! We had a race to steal the loot from Timmy in Strathholme! The people attending the meeting were divided into two teams and the winning team received a handful of blue-level gems. We'll hold the race again next time, and at a different location!

So does this mean your comming Hu?

To get this thread back on track, Smed will be there. Prolly in drag again.

I'm back. If you need heals look up Morgard. If you don't see him on chances are I'm leveling my mage, Exigy.

:D

Oh, and I don't want to see you in drag! :tease: