Classy

Ghules

Bruce Campbell: Classy!

bruceql7.jpg

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8799822344505106214

Gloating over another's misfortune: Not Classy!

68325227uz0.jpg

94868459sn2.jpg

Now a brief story behind this post.

A priest friend hit 70 over the weekend and completed their Karazhan key quests.

They had asked me if I knew of any raids of the non "lolzwtfbbq" kiddie type that were looking for healers so I directed them to the CS raid signup page thinking there were still two raids going.

When I asked them about it a bit later, that said that they didn't see any new postings for one raid and from the "snide comments" in the other raid signups it appeared it was just the one raid that was taking new signups.

Well the "snide comments" remark piqued my curiousity.

I checked the raid signups and ran across the above remarks directed at people I consider class acts.

Let me also be clear first and foremost that this isn't directed at Arinelle.

I doubt she would have left something like that intact if she'd checked the signups.

Could I have sent a PM to Arinelle regarding the apparent lack of character of Sleyvas. Sure.

However that would have been counter to my policy of making the public aware of who the A##hats are. :devil:

Just because I'm no longer Clan doesn't mean I tolerate any venom aimed at the Clan or its members either.

Sorry I haven't been around lately..having driven to FL and back...but I assure you that wasn't the comment he had posted when I approved him...he will get a talking to when I get online again.

hahah i loved the intro to your post :D

and , dabu for the call out on the non'classy'ness.