Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eisaac

Away

I'll be away (in Germany, for business) for a whole week. Enjoy! Crush and burn! :smurf:

Ah! No wonder I haven't been dead lately.

Wish I could say the same ::smacks Huato::

Wish I could say the same ::smacks Huato::

What are you whining about, I have been dead for almost 3 full days now.

Until we get more people to level that is our punishment for being lower then Huato and Eisaac =p They kill me for exp i have to kill you for Exp

No kidding - the more people that get closer to my level the quicker I can level up again! :nub:

:lostit:

Come on people! Hurry up and level up! I don't get any gold from lowbie kills :tease:

I make sure to use my gold whenever I can so you cant steal it nhhaaaaaa

I use mine as quick as possible too. :cool:

The only catch is anyone 10 levels or more below your level is safe from the gold loss. Still get some exp and the kill(s) however. :devil:

Too bad my time is limited these days =p and when I do sign on I am usually dead hehe

Back for a short while, but I see you all were really busy, got much gold and XP from my dead body!

I'm going to grab what I can get ( ;) ) and going to vacation in two days, for a long weekend (Thu-Sun)

Yep, we were busy. You have been too since you've been back! :D

Yep, we were busy. You have been too since you've been back! :D

Jesus Christ, no kidding. Weren't you like ten levels below me two days ago, Eisaac?

heh.. I swear! now that I can only get to the computer in the morning before I leave and in the evening for a bit.. I'm ALWAYS dead. and newly dead too! It's like.. you're all psychic... *narrows eyes at Scryll, Maube, Eisaac and Huato

Jesus Christ, no kidding. Weren't you like ten levels below me two days ago, Eisaac?

Umm.... yes... I really think I overdid it, I'll try to restrain myself a bit, or more than a bit!

heh.. I swear! now that I can only get to the computer in the morning before I leave and in the evening for a bit.. I'm ALWAYS dead. and newly dead too! It's like.. you're all psychic... *narrows eyes at Scryll, Maube, Eisaac and Huato

At least I know I don't get you in the mornings.

Can't be me in the mornings. Unless you're farther east than I thought, or you get up way earlier than I consider reasonable.

I checked the log, and it was you a few times. :) time was around 8am cst.

I'm 7 hours ahead of EST... which means I will attack less and less after my 12pm (=5am EST) and unless I want to revive :)

I checked the log, and it was you a few times. :innocent: time was around 8am cst.

There might have been one time earlier this week where I attacked that early *due to not going to sleep until after sunrise* but other than that, I'm never up late enough/early enough to attack at such a time.

• facebook.pngtwitter.pngsteam.png
    discord.pngTeamSpeak.png
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online