Possible Responses...

Relikk

"lolzerz, nice wepun dudz, wer u get it?

At first I was friendly and gave them a nice reply, the kind of reply sweet little Evangelina would give (we all know how girly his..er, her voice is).

Then I turned mean, like a true horde. It started with: "From a iron ore deposit! Can you believe it!!1!" and answered more questions "i don't know, I am not a miner" and watched them race off with pick in hand...

OK, so here is where i need your vote on an appropriate reply:

1) "Smedlock luvs dudzspeak, pwn him gud in a pst with the best dudespeak age 15 u can and 1 Mongoose pot omglol wtf!, he will make you this sword lolomg"

2) "Verissi is hawt, ultra hawt! cyberz her repeatedly and live free or die -until you turn her on, she will send you one!"

3) "pst scryll, let him know that you want to appease the lewt gods."

4) "pst Maube and say hi"

5) "Contact Guilozak and let him know you will cover his repair bill in MC. He will be pleased and send you one"

6) "pst Baracko and let him know you are very calm and relaxed, ultra relaxed, almost comatosed and ready for ZG. He will not only invite you to ZG, but give you this sword"

7) "Send Crikrunner a mail with lots of nature resist potions. Let him know you are allergic to bugs too. He will be happy."

Need more suggestions...

Rel

Edited by Relikk

I resent the implication that my voice is girly!!!! I was the lead singer for that song "Loving You"

Loooooooooooving Yoooooooooooooooooooou, is easy cause youre beautiful... doo doo doodoodoo AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I resent the implication that my voice is girly!!!! I was the lead singer for that song "Loving You"

Loooooooooooving Yoooooooooooooooooooou, is easy cause youre beautiful... doo doo doodoodoo AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

:devil: