Baracko's ZG Raid Policies

Baracko

Greetings, Crushers!

As is the case with most raids, it's time to post the raid rules in stone for the betterment of raid!

Attendance and Approval

Approval in the raid is based on previous attendance. Since the inception of this raid, we have a had a decent, steady group of folks putting in the time each week. Many of us make the time because we enjoy the instance so much. Preference will be given to those who have been before and that have shown good performance. We do not compete for DPS or healing titles, but getting out damaged by hunter pets or barely using yer mana bar as a healer will not get you invited back. Please continue to sign up if you are interested, as many times regulars cannot make it for one reason or another. I do my best to approve the vast majority of the raid ahead of time for proper personal planning.

Coins and Bijous

Coins and Bijous will be needed on till a player has one of each, then shall be passed on to keep track of everything. Once it is confirmed that each player has a coin or a bijou, a reset will be called on raiders can begin needing again. This is somewhat of an honor system. Those caught infringing on it will not be invited back.

We WILL NOT run on a master loot system. All of our raiders are mature adults and proportionate actions are expected. Starting 11/6/06, we will no longer put the filter higher than white, so that everyone can get as even number of coins bijous as possible. Every effort will be made to not loot in combat, but Im not going to accost everyone for infringements. Part of the fun of the place is that it is a wonderfully rendered and beautiful landscape, and it sometimes makes it hard to target there. Perfection is not expected, but please do everything you can not to loot in combat.

Boss Loot

Every raider is allotted the opportunity for one purple loot, one blue loot, and one set piece per raid. The only scenario that will deviate from this shall be when no one would like a piece of loot, but someone would take it over DE. Should more than one person be interested in an item not being DE'd, the winner of that item shall have that item count as their loot of that type We will not have everyone passing, waiting for it to be DE'd, then being rolled on. It negates the purpose of the initial rule. Furthermore, if someone takes more than one item from the DE pile, it will be expected for them to pass on main items down the line throughout the raid so that everyone can get something.

You make choices on loot as you go, and sometimes waiting is necessary, and part of the fun.

All shards will be raid-rolled. The winner has the choice to keep the shard or send it to the guild bank. Many folks dont have time to do everything, including raid, farm, etc., which is why the choice will be given.

Hakkar loot shall be given more consideration. As many people have specific things they would like off Hakkar, it would be appreciated if everyone plan somewhat for their goals. Once you have gotten a piece of loot off him, please try to pass to those who have not gotten something so that everyone might share in our success. Also, despite the uniqueness of many of Hakkar's drops, please consider the status of the others who could use an item. The Crushers have always been about helping each other out, and if an item is a big upgrade for someone while you have something similar, please be kind and let the upgrade occur. We are 'Crushers. This should go without saying.

The heart of hakkar will be rolled on each week by everyone who has not recieved one yet. As the heart is more valuble to some than others, the winner will have the option to pass to the one below or to pass to the raid leader to give out as individual award to those who have done well recently for the group (For example: our two priests getting favor on it for doing a fantastic job).

Have a good time!

If you arent signing up to have a good time, then dont sign up at all. This raid is primarily full of people who are looking to have a fun evening in an instance they love. Together, we have created a raid where very little instruction is needed and we can focus on having a good time instead. Assignments/orders will only be given out when absolutely necessary. Yelling is the the reserved right of the raid leader (Me ;p). Chatter is to be expected on TS between boss fights, and laughter is mandatory!

A note about alternate raid leaders

Should the raid be lead by others, the same rules above shall apply to keep continuity up and keep confusion down. The only way we can keep things light and fun is by things being similar so raiders need not worry about ever-changing rules.

Lets get out there and have a good time

Your raidleader,

Baracko

Edited by Baracko

Really appreciate this, Bar.

One thing I'd ask regarding the not looting during battle--I guess my brain cells are failing because I can't remember if I got a coin or bijou when we are fighting so I'm likely to pass or need when I should have done the other. So help out a brain dead frostie and wait to loot pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze.

Just wanted to post this:

for the Hakkar fight - the only way I will be handing out Brilliant Mana oil from this point forwards is if I get two shards from DEing.

It takes two shards to make 5 charges.

I cannot otherwise afford to continue to make the oils other then for my characters =p

So keep that in mind when a shard gets RRed. I do not hoarde them. They are immediately used.

Aww c'mon, Baracko. It was bad enough when you said I had to out-DPS the healers, now I have to out-DPS the hunter pets too? Geez, where are you coming up with this sort of lunacy? >:0

Just chiming in, CSC-ZG foooo LIFE... i wish i could make this more often but work takes priority. Its so good to see us going from "Will we get to hakkar" to "Who will get hakkar's loot." Im very glad I got to be there the first night we took down hakkar and several times afterward. These new rules really clarify things, so if i get a chance to make it down sometimes in the near future, ill know whats the deal.

"Roar!!!" - Evangelina, BWL